PDA

View Full Version : TBBC Champioship/Rendezvous -Donations....

greybark
04-27-2015, 03:17 PM
:-DChilliwack Dart and Tackle have donated a Hurricane Target worth $100.00 . This is a fine example of the Draw and Raffle prizes at our TBBC Championships/Rendezevous at Rock Ck 16 , 17 , 18 May .
:-D The Soth Family of Chilliwack as in the past will provide and roast a Hog which is so appeaciated , this is Free , thanks Mike !!!!
:-D The Island Gang will hopefully provide another of their famous Oyster Fests , again at no cost , Thanks to Onesock and the Gang !!!!!
Cheers All /.....

The Hermit
04-27-2015, 11:36 PM
VantagePoint Outfitters will donate a Havalon Baracuta, and a Hips Target... hopefully someone can come pick them up and take them to the shoot... the war department is dragging me off on another cruise and trip around the British Isl so can't make the shoot.

Rod or anyone around Victoria going?

Islander
04-28-2015, 10:07 AM
Thanks Greybark and Hermit for the help and donations to the Rendezvous. Guys like you make this one of the best events of the year.

This is our 19th annual Rendezvous and our fourth time in Rock Creek,the best 3D terrain you could ask for.

Looking forward to a big enthusiastic crowd with lots of new faces.

Bill I will be at the shoot at the Malahat this Sunday. It would be nice to see you.

Pluck yew, boys.

The Islander

greybark
04-28-2015, 10:15 AM
Hey Islander , 7-8 of us will be at The Grand Forks 3-D the prior weekend and on Monday move back to Rock Ck . We plan on several Wine Tours during this time and may just end up with some Wine Donations ( rigorous testing will ensure Highest standards are met ) ....LOL
Cheers

Foxtail
04-28-2015, 10:43 AM
I tried everything I can to make that weekend work for me as I really want to attend this year but I just can't make it work :( I will do up a paracord bino strap to donate though.

Islander
04-28-2015, 11:34 AM
That sounds great, Ken. Laura and I will be in Rock Creek on Monday,too. The Queen of Spades is an expert on good wines. Looking forward to it

Onesock
04-28-2015, 12:32 PM
Already spoke for the oysters. They be fresh!! See everyone there!

aggiehunter
04-28-2015, 04:48 PM
I'll donate a used crossbow......lol......greybark your the best....can't say too much about onesock however...hell of a shot though......hope to get over for a day with the grandsons...and donate too....

The Hermit
04-28-2015, 07:04 PM
Rod - Yes I'm going to the shoot this weekend so will bring the stuff up for you. If you want to buy a wall tent for a raffle I'll sell you one at cost too... you might as well make some money on it eh! Let me know ASAP if you want to do this as we have about a three week wait list right now...

Onesock
04-29-2015, 06:18 AM
Sorry Ern just ran out of oysters. None for you!

Canuck2
04-29-2015, 11:02 PM
Hey Islander , 7-8 of us will be at The Grand Forks 3-D the prior weekend and on Monday move back to Rock Ck

Looking forward to seeing you all there, Greybark.

greybark
05-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Foxtail is donating several hand made woven Bino slings .
Thank you Hecter for your support ..
Cheers

Foxtail
05-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Time is a factor Ken, right now I only have 1 bino strap done for the TBBC but I have a few other things to throw in. I don't think bow wrist slings are appropriate for this shoot lol

Onesock
05-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Got a dozen carbon shafts donated by Git-R-Done Archery in Calgary. Thanks Dennis

greybark
05-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Kim Wong just donated one dozen youngster fiberglass arrows .
Thanks Kim ,,...

BiG Boar
05-15-2015, 12:47 PM
Just arrived, looks like its going to be a great weekend. Looking forward to it!

Foxtail
05-18-2015, 09:48 PM
It's killing me... How was the shoot? Who won the slings I sent? BiG Boar how did you shoot? Which bow did ya shoot? I am going to this shoot next year... Don't care if I miss the wifes birthday lol.

Coyote
05-19-2015, 08:03 AM
Shoot was great. It rained on Sat nite enuf to cool things off and keep the dust down. Jim and the rest did an awesome job setting up challenging shots. That guy knows how to screw with your head LOL. Pig roast was awesome with lotsa food. And it's a super area for this event. Thanks to all who helped organize it.

Foxtail bring the wife and have her birthday there.

J_T
05-19-2015, 08:26 AM
Yup, bring your wife. Our crew had a Bridal Shower ("ladies only", the bride got a bow, quiver and arrows as a gift), and a birthday, she received an LED, remote controlled hoola hoop. And that just made the late night fires that much better and more entertaining.

Jim did set up a good course. Great use of terrain (and shrubbery). Rod and Laura work hard to make sure everyone enjoys themselves. A great rendezvous. Good to see high numbers of participants.

Onesock
05-19-2015, 03:00 PM
Yes thanks to all that set up and ran the shoot. Great event. I say it every year great course Jim and thanks for doing all that work. Rod and Laura thanks for hosting the shoot. Great job!

greybark
05-19-2015, 10:52 PM
Thanks for a great week-end , to the organizers as listed and to include The Soth Family for the Hog donation and time consuming task of Roasting , and then serving . Very appreciateive of the Kitchen Staff stepping up to feed the hungry archers and a special shout out for the Islanders for providing an Argo and manpower to taking down the course .
Cheers

aggiehunter
05-23-2015, 03:06 PM
did you get the Sheep trophy on your mantle.....ern

Islander
05-25-2015, 10:18 AM
The high score for ladies and men went to both Katie and Marc Britton and the Junior high score trophy went to Maddy Corcoran

BC Shooter
05-28-2015, 04:59 PM
I am glad that every one enjoyed the TBBC shoot this year, I would like to thank all that came out to support the TBBC Rendezvous 3D shoot and encourage all to pass on to others that this is one of the best traditional 3D shoots in Western Canada. Our numbers have increased every year in Rock Creek, this year we had 108 shooters.
Would like to thank the following for their contributions on the course, Kim Wong, Wayne Young, the Burtwhistle's and Levi Leyenhorst.
It was very appreciated by Rod and I, we would not have been able to do it all with out your help.

The Hermit
06-15-2015, 11:41 AM
So who won the swag?

Islander
06-16-2015, 04:54 PM
What's the swag????

BiG Boar
06-16-2015, 05:47 PM
I won the Hermits 6 pack shooting block. Thanks Hermit!

Foxtail
06-16-2015, 08:52 PM
Who got the slings? I have hit myself using the rock sling way more than the intended target lol.

greybark
06-16-2015, 10:52 PM
Sorry Foxtail , there were so many draw and raffle prises I did not see who won them . Too busy checking out my non winners .
Cheers