PDA

View Full Version : Info need on BigValley Kennels

Trapper
04-21-2015, 04:26 PM
Anybody have any info on bigvalley kennels in enderby , good or bad

FirePower
04-21-2015, 08:55 PM
My waterfowl partner looked into one of their pups. The pups were well bred from good solid stock and health tested, I would think you would do well with one.

fowl language
04-22-2015, 04:40 AM
a friend trains with them and recommended them highly.if fact a friend was on the list for this last batch of puppies and there was only 2 females and he was third on the list. ask our resident expert on their reputation ,pm. foxton....

Trapper
04-23-2015, 03:08 AM
Thanks for the info guys, sounds Good

mfarrally
04-23-2015, 08:05 PM
I had a fantasric male chocolate from them. He was truly one of a kind. He was a dominant male that was all business. He hunted with aggression, like the ducks and geese stole money from him and he was paying them back for it. Pm me if you want some pics and more info

lorneparker1
04-27-2015, 07:53 PM
He hunted with aggression, like the ducks and geese stole money from him and he was paying them back for it.

If that is not a new sig line I don't know what it!

Macnbro
05-12-2015, 09:42 AM
We got a great chocolate from Big Valley years ago named Otis. I think there is a picture of him on their website (He was about 1 in that picture). He was the son of Shadow (also on the website). Otis turned out to be a fantastic family dog, committed in field trials, a maniac in the water and as gentle as anything. Cant stress the quality of the dogs enough. Willy and Agnetta are fantastic folks, great breeders and great trainers. Recommended.

Trapper
05-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Picked up my pup on Saturday, beautiful looking dog, Agneta and willy are great people to deal with.

Macnbro
05-13-2015, 12:39 PM
Nice one. You'll be happy.

Kasomor
05-13-2015, 09:14 PM
Picked up my pup on Saturday, beautiful looking dog, Agneta and willy are great people to deal with.

Oh, you should have said it was Agneta and Willy!!! Wealth of information for training a hunting dog in those two.

Enjoy your pup!

Kasomor