PDA

View Full Version : brookmere area

natebavis
04-19-2015, 01:01 PM
Looking for help on road conditions in the Brookmere area. I know that area well, just have not had a chance to check out snow conditions other than highway cams. Questions are regarding quading for bears around shovelnose/andy brook lake area. I know there was a fair bit of snow that came in last weekend but can ya still get up and blast around on the quad? Going to go camping this weekend and hoping this sun helps with a melt road access. May camp just at bottom near the intersection past brookmere.

thanks Nate

Steeleco
04-19-2015, 02:23 PM
In an average year I've not been able to get into Brook till nearly June. And definitely no further till almost the end of of the old season. Shovlenose will be tough on the south side but you might have some luck from the north or east.

Westcoastgunner
04-19-2015, 06:36 PM
Yeah Brooke should still have solid amount of snow

Sofa King
04-19-2015, 07:31 PM
I was through voght valley yesterday, along boss and davis lake.
no sign of snow anywhere.
shaded areas will still have some.
people with huge fifth-wheels and trailers were in there with ease.

Steeleco
04-19-2015, 08:51 PM
Down low your right, it's east going. Getting up top of Shovelnose or Thyne can be far different.

natebavis
04-20-2015, 09:55 AM
Thanks fellas, I know the shaded areas will be a no go and high up is usually no go until later in season. Just wanna get out and play for a day or so and figured we could park big trailer at brookmere site. Pop by this weekend if in area for a pint. Nate