PDA

View Full Version : Off to Africa...

BCHunterFSJ
04-19-2015, 09:19 AM
Well only one week to go before my son and I and our wives head off to South Africa to hunt cape buffalo and lioness!
Nyala and eland just might happen, especially for my son.
Will let you know how we made out upon our return...

bridger
04-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Have a great time.

HarryToolips
04-19-2015, 09:48 AM
Good luck, plz post cool vids of the hunt when your back:D

M.Dean
04-19-2015, 09:59 AM
Maybe all of us will just kind'a hang out till you get back! Ain't much else for us to hunt, you know, here, in B.C. where we have to hunt, cuz we ain't got the money to go to Africa, like them rich folk! Take lots of pictures, and most importantly, have a great time with the family!

Ranger95
04-19-2015, 12:39 PM
Where about are you going in South Africa?

BCHunterFSJ
04-20-2015, 10:30 AM
Where about are you going in South Africa?

Limpopo District in the north of the country.

1/2 slam
04-26-2015, 06:12 AM
Good Luck! I'm jealous.

Ranger95
04-26-2015, 10:36 AM
Limpopo District in the north of the country.

That's awesome, our family owns land near Tshipise (east of Louis Trichard) - we are going back next year to hunt. - My dad has a Cape Buffalo lined up on a cousins farm near aldays on the Limpopo river - can't wait.

I hope you have a really great time.

How are you getting there? Via Europe or via the States?

We are thinking about flying to Chicago, then boarding a SAA flight from there to Cape Town. We have done the Europe trip so many times we are tired of it, now we are looking for a different (easier) route!

BCHunterFSJ
04-26-2015, 11:14 AM
That's awesome, our family owns land near Tshipise (east of Louis Trichard) - we are going back next year to hunt. - My dad has a Cape Buffalo lined up on a cousins farm near aldays on the Limpopo river - can't wait.

I hope you have a really great time.

How are you getting there? Via Europe or via the States?

We are thinking about flying to Chicago, then boarding a SAA flight from there to Cape Town. We have done the Europe trip so many times we are tired of it, now we are looking for a different (easier) route!

We'll be further down, North of Thabazimbi.
Flying Air France; Amsterdam - Paris - Joburg.
Leaving tomorrow morning...

Ranger95
04-26-2015, 12:01 PM
Sounds like fun, Thabazimbi is a nice area, Bushveldt at its best....

have a great time..enjoy the braai's and castle lager.