PDA

View Full Version : New to BC looking for a Black bear partner

jedimaster
04-16-2015, 04:31 PM
I would like to get out for black bear and will be able to transfer my Ontario license on May 24. If anyone is looking for a partner to head our bear hunting with this spring drop me a message. I am in the GVA we can talk online for a bit or meet up for coffee. I have hunted for about the last 15 years in Ontario before moving here to BC in my mid late 30's. gee this is starting to sound like a personals ad. haha. Also if anyone is willing to share any areas within a couple hours drive on GVA for black bear I would be all ears. :) I am hoping to find some time in the next few weeks to just get out and do some glassing regardless.

DeadlyGame
04-17-2015, 11:57 AM
I would like to get out for black bear and will be able to transfer my Ontario license on May 24. If anyone is looking for a partner to head our bear hunting with this spring drop me a message. I am in the GVA we can talk online for a bit or meet up for coffee. I have hunted for about the last 15 years in Ontario before moving here to BC in my mid late 30's. gee this is starting to sound like a personals ad. haha. Also if anyone is willing to share any areas within a couple hours drive on GVA for black bear I would be all ears. :) I am hoping to find some time in the next few weeks to just get out and do some glassing regardless.

Well if you hunt during the week I can meet ya in Hope here , there's a lot of nice spots close by...I used to live in Coquitlam before I moved to Hope.Where abouts do you live in coquitlam

russm
04-17-2015, 01:43 PM
I'm in surrey and I could always use someone to tag along.

jedimaster
04-17-2015, 02:48 PM
I am in North Delta now, I first moved into coquitlam. Some members have shared a few spots with me and I am very grateful. I am gone to Toronto for work all next week and will hopefully be able to convert my license over on May 26th. That's 6 months from when I did my health card. I haven't done my drivers license yet but will be doing so the week after I get back. I called the ministry and they said all I need is a health card for 6 months. I explained the confusion with transferring my drivers license and they said not a problem. Weekdays are tough for me to get out mostly relegated to Sunday's as I coach baseball on most Saturdays.