PDA

View Full Version : Clark gov't under fire for “illegal” grizzly hunt in Tsilhqot’in

Ohwildwon
04-13-2015, 02:58 PM
More shiite posted on the, "Vancouver Agenda"....

http://www.vancouverobserver.com/news/clark-govt-under-fire-illegal-grizzly-hunt-tsilhqot

There was a lawyer, Rebeka Breder, drumming up support for her newly found "gold mine".
This was on CKNW Simmi Sara show, 1:50pm mark today.. You can listen on their Audio vault..

BgBlkDg
04-13-2015, 03:47 PM
I question the objectivity of "The Vancouver Observer" as after reading many articles published therein, it seems to be a propaganda organ for the NDP and I loath the NDP after some two decades as an active member-supporter.

The whole issue with the media here is that most are urbanites, many are foreigners-immigrants with no knowledge of or concern for OUR traditional culture and outdoor heritage and they are largely owned-controlled by large, faceless corporations.

One very seldom sees an objective, fair and respectful report on any guns-hunting issue in any BC media outlet and some are so biased, false and offensive, the immigrant Stephen Hume, for example, that they are simply disgusting.

tuner
04-13-2015, 04:24 PM
"The Vancouver observer" is the "sun news" of the left.

yamadirt 426
04-13-2015, 05:21 PM
I sent simi my weekly email before before that segment ended. I cant stand simi and per pathetic , no fact coverage. She is the worst thing to hit those airwaves. Ekford is ok though and should be in the top spot.

ducktoller
04-13-2015, 05:25 PM
The whole issue with the media here is that most are urbanites, many are foreigners-immigrants with no knowledge of or concern for OUR traditional culture and outdoor heritage and they are largely owned-controlled by large, faceless corporations.

Yes.... most people in the province are urbanites..... the majority opinion leads public opinion..... representative democracy ensures public opinion is spread throughout geographical and social areas.....

Sorry us urbanites and those damn urban foreigners have opinions.

PS lots of urbanites hunt too. Also those FN leading opposition on these issues aren't urban.

ducktoller
04-13-2015, 05:28 PM
Sorry, get pissy eerytime i see the word "urban" on here.

ruger#1
04-13-2015, 05:29 PM
I must be part of the 25% that wasn't polled.

That mirrors recent province-wide polling, paid for by Coastal First Nations, showing 75 percent of British Columbians oppose the sport killing of grizzlies.

ducktoller
04-13-2015, 05:36 PM
I must be part of the 25% that wasn't polled.

That mirrors recent province-wide polling, paid for by Coastal First Nations, showing 75 percent of British Columbians oppose the sport killing of grizzlies.

Yeah I noticed that poll right away too. Seems really unbiased ;-)

BgBlkDg
04-13-2015, 05:52 PM
Yes.... most people in the province are urbanites..... the majority opinion leads public opinion..... representative democracy ensures public opinion is spread throughout geographical and social areas.....

Sorry us urbanites and those damn urban foreigners have opinions.

PS lots of urbanites hunt too. Also those FN leading opposition on these issues aren't urban.

I am most humbly sorry for my post, I do beg your forgiveness.....

BTW, given your apparent desire to "preach" about democracy, etc., you might want to use "WE urbanites" rather than the erroneous form you chose.

Whatever, my original comment was not a slur on urban people, merely a comment on the demographic aspect of contemporary BC political reality.

BgBlkDg
04-13-2015, 05:53 PM

Are you on "High Test"?

;) :)

Drillbit
04-13-2015, 08:05 PM

I'm not a fan of Keith Urban either.......

.330 Dakota
04-13-2015, 08:44 PM
I am most humbly sorry for my post, I do beg your forgiveness.....

BTW, given your apparent desire to "preach" about democracy, etc., you might want to use "WE urbanites" rather than the erroneous form you chose.

Whatever, my original comment was not a slur on urban people, merely a comment on the demographic aspect of contemporary BC political reality.

Well...I dont beg his or anybody elses forgiveness,,,,urbanites,,,city dwellers...whatever,,,theyve effed up their environment and now they want to manage ours. Dont get me wrong I think urban areas are great,,keeps all the asshats in one spot,,,now all we need is a fence

Down South
04-14-2015, 05:58 AM
Well...I dont beg his or anybody elses forgiveness,,,,urbanites,,,city dwellers...whatever,,,theyve effed up their environment and now they want to manage ours. Dont get me wrong I think urban areas are great,,keeps all the asshats in one spot,,,now all we need is a fence

Lets just put fences around all the coffee shops, Tim Hortons and Starbucks and they will have nowhere to meet and conspire against the rest of us

BgBlkDg
04-14-2015, 06:11 AM
They also go "fitness" gyms, MEC and Wreck Beach, so, might be hard to bag 'em all, eh........

.330 Dakota
04-14-2015, 07:31 AM
Ive known for quite some time that our site (s) were infected with trolls from the anti crowd, just wasnt sure who they were,,,but I guess they have to rear their ugly heads sometime.....It amazes me that a person can be an ass**le all their life and not realize it.
If they would only use A LITTLE common sense it would be refreshing, but then I guess the NDP (never done properly) party would not exist. I would think Ed Broadbent would be ashamed of the leaf licking idiots that are now the back bone of his working mans dream.

bearvalley
04-14-2015, 07:44 AM
The interesting part of the article is Weaver trying to spin the hunt off as favouritism to outfitters. The reasoning behind the re opening of the G bear hunt in that area was for management purposes. The bottom line is that grizzlies are going to be shot in that "almost sanctuary" either by a LEH licensed resident hunter, an outfitters client or a Shoot,Shovel and Shut up rancher.
The hard facts behind issues like this are what agenda driven politicians like Mr Weaver and media fuelled urbanites don't understand.
What would be really interesting to know is how many G bears get the SSS treatment by"traditional FN cattle ranchers".

BgBlkDg
04-14-2015, 07:57 AM
It WAS Broadbent, who started the destruction of the decent, old CCF-NDP and he initiated most of the policies which many here dislike. One of his public comments some years ago, was that his Euro. ancestors did NOT have the "right" to come to Canada, due to the aboriginal presence here......

Too bad for we decent Canucks that they did.......

BgBlkDg
04-14-2015, 08:04 AM
The interesting part of the article is Weaver trying to spin the hunt off as favouritism to outfitters. The reasoning behind the re opening of the G bear hunt in that area was for management purposes. The bottom line is that grizzlies are going to be shot in that "almost sanctuary" either by a LEH licensed resident hunter, an outfitters client or a Shoot,Shovel and Shut up rancher.
The hard facts behind issues like this are what agenda driven politicians like Mr Weaver and media fuelled urbanites don't understand.
What would be really interesting to know is how many G bears get the SSS treatment by"traditional FN cattle ranchers".

EVERY politician is ...agenda driven... and none among them is going to support hunting G-bears and thus incur the wrath of characters like Suzuki, Darimont, Genovalli and the plethora of scumbags who are with them.....lots of $$$$ in grants and "consulting" for the drumpounders......

Fisher-Dude
04-14-2015, 11:05 AM
The VO is, through their lack of understanding how seasons are proposed and approved, completely misinterpreting the emails from staff that are discussing harvest levels. They infer some "scandalous" behaviour when in fact there is none.

Typical shit the greenies feed to their uninformed masses. No wonder they can spout off opposition when the majority of people get force fed bullshit like that from the VO antis.

ducktoller
04-14-2015, 08:13 PM
Ive known for quite some time that our site (s) were infected with trolls from the anti crowd, just wasnt sure who they were,,,but I guess they have to rear their ugly heads sometime.....It amazes me that a person can be an ass**le all their life and not realize it.
If they would only use A LITTLE common sense it would be refreshing, but then I guess the NDP (never done properly) party would not exist. I would think Ed Broadbent would be ashamed of the leaf licking idiots that are now the back bone of his working mans dream.

At what point was anything in this thread anti-hunting?

Oh whoops I forgot on hbc you apparently can only be far right wing and hunt

ducktoller
04-14-2015, 08:15 PM
The VO is, through their lack of understanding how seasons are proposed and approved, completely misinterpreting the emails from staff that are discussing harvest levels. They infer some "scandalous" behaviour when in fact there is none.

Typical shit the greenies feed to their uninformed masses. No wonder they can spout off opposition when the majority of people get force fed bullshit like that from the VO antis.

The VO is stupid in general same as GS who doesn't approve comments where you correct them that people do in fact eat and use bears

ducktoller
04-14-2015, 08:15 PM
EVERY politician is ...agenda driven... and none among them is going to support hunting G-bears and thus incur the wrath of characters like Suzuki, Darimont, Genovalli and the plethora of scumbags who are with them.....lots of $$$$ in grants and "consulting" for the drumpounders......

You'd be surprised how many left leaders hate suzuki

Iron Glove
04-14-2015, 11:47 PM

A bit unsure who you are calling "trolls" on here?
I'm assuming it's "Duck Toller" and you have misread his name thinking it's "Duck Troller." :?:
As any REAL CANADIAN will know however, a "Duck Toller" is one of the very few REAL CANADIAN dog breeds and they are excellent retrievers.
Well, most are, mine might be a bit lacking. :razz:

BgBlkDg
04-15-2015, 01:25 AM
You'd be surprised how many left leaders hate suzuki

No, after 50+ years in conservation, decades working in resource management, government and private and years in private forest products production, I am very aware of who hates whom.

ducktoller
04-15-2015, 06:56 AM
No, after 50+ years in conservation, decades working in resource management, government and private and years in private forest products production, I am very aware of who hates whom.

Oh wow sir. You know everybody then.