PDA

View Full Version : My Thompson Allocation Policy Fight: we make sure the BC liberals are voted out!

HarryToolips
03-15-2015, 06:13 PM
For those of you that are still thinking of possibly voting for the Liberals next provincial election, remember the BC jobs plan?? The Liberals have shown that they are masters of twisting numbers and stats around in their favour, as was demonstrated against the resident hunter in our Allocation Policy fight. Same goes with their jobs plan, and yet everyone says the Liberal party is so much better at managing the economy than the BC NDP party. Hmm...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/reality-check-b-c-s-jobs-plan-1.1401889

Wild one
03-15-2015, 08:11 PM
Liberals are crap and I see no better with NDP. These 2 parties are the main reason I have not been voting over the years.

I will be going to the polls for the first time in a long time and voting conservative

Hope there are many more doing the same.

To those who will vote just to keep the libs out choose who you want to see voted in not who you think will keep the libs out.

Remember we have the libs because many were just trying to keep the NDP out this voting style is not working

HarryToolips
03-15-2015, 08:33 PM
I completely agree with you Wild One, I was just comparing them to the NDP as they are the only other party that has been in power recently...I have stated the very same, we can't just vote for the lesser of two evils..

Unless another party does something drastic, I will definitely be voting Conservative in the next election as well..

Paulyman
03-15-2015, 08:49 PM
Liberals are well on their way to destroying everything good about BC.

HarryToolips
03-15-2015, 09:28 PM
Liberals are well on their way to destroying everything good about BC.
That's right we have to get them out before they do more damage..

argyle1
03-15-2015, 10:47 PM
Don't let the ndp use this subject to further their agenda. With an ndp gov't there will be no grizzly hunt at all, and perhaps even no black bear hunt. Our BC ndp party is also in favor of a long gun registration.
I believe that if we were to get an ndp government, it would be out of the fry pan for hunters, and into the fire

dbergen69
03-16-2015, 12:57 PM
A agree with you Argyle1. I am really unhappy with the allocation policy but I will need to be assured that whoever I vote for will work for outdoors people, wildlife conservation, the economy and the general good of the province.
Something interesting is federal conservatives Hunting and Angling caucus to advocate for rights of hunters and fisherman. I have not seen a BC party that has a clear and favourouble position on hunters rights. An NDP government would hurt resident hunters and guides alike. Recall that it was the NDP that eatablished a 3 year moratorium on grizzly bear hunting. The NDP has signalled thier anti-hunting and anti-gun position with the grizzly hunt and the long gun registry. First and foremost we need a government that places a priority on the our right to hunt in a sustanable manner, secondly we need a government that will ensure a fair and equitable allocation between all parties. If the pie becomes small the peices will be less satisfing to all.

HarryToolips
03-16-2015, 03:20 PM
Totally agree, argyle, as it stands now, many hunters including myself it seems will be voting BC Conservative in the next provincial election..

ruger#1
03-16-2015, 03:25 PM
BC Conservative. Me to.

Spy
03-16-2015, 04:02 PM
Libs will be losing 4 votes from my family & anyone else I can convince not to vote for them ! I am still pretty bumed about their arrogance in dealing with hunters. If the coservitive's can get their shit together I will vote for them otherwise the greens get my vote. Liberals Can GGF!!!!!:mad:

Bugle M In
03-16-2015, 04:34 PM
Like most here I suspect...I trust none of them.
A person once said to me...there aren't enough lamp posts in all of Vancouver to hang all the crooked politicians from!
That being said, I never agreed to go to the polls just to present a spoiled ballot.
I would much rather see a box that I can "x" that is right next to the line that states "none of the above" , than at least I gave a fair representation of my thoughts.

I never considered the Conservatives before...honestly, I know nothing about them, but after reading previous posters...
I will look into them and consider them for sure after what the Liberals did on this allocation policy, and all the other "Privatizing Garbage" that they a spewing out right , left and center.

Still hard to understand why people in government get so screwy, and that we can't find some with good heads on their shoulders to start doing the right things in this province.
Money, Money, money....thats the name of this game for sure.

Ltbullken
03-16-2015, 04:55 PM
The NDP may not be our friend as they may be swayed by the greens, anti-hunters, and 'kill trophy hunt' mentality. Careful what you vote for. We might want to draft a workable solution under the present regime. This is NOT a prio-Liberal spam either...

batman66
03-16-2015, 05:29 PM
The BC Conservatives got my vote last election, as they seemed the best option at the time. With the current events that have unfolded they have solidified in my mind the best option for BC

coach
03-16-2015, 05:36 PM
Our BC ndp party is also in favor of a long gun registration

Do you have a link to this information?

Sylus
03-16-2015, 06:34 PM
Choosing a party feels like when I show up to work and they ask me if I would rather post-pound or dig (hand shovel). They both suck, but which sucks less...

btridge
03-16-2015, 07:10 PM
The NDP may not be our friend as they may be swayed by the greens, anti-hunters, and 'kill trophy hunt' mentality. Careful what you vote for. We might want to draft a workable solution under the present regime. This is NOT a prio-Liberal spam either...
The liberals have allready proven they don't give a shit what resident hunters think, ask BILL.