PDA

View Full Version : Bella Coola weather

Dubya
03-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Hello,
Does anybody know what the winter was like in Bella Coola? I have a griz draw there and I am planning to go in mid May, just wondering if it is an early spring there like it is in the rest of BC.
Thanks

knockturnal
03-09-2015, 07:36 PM
I'll find out for Ya. I have family there.

Dubya
03-09-2015, 08:02 PM
That would be great, thanks

srupp
03-09-2015, 08:16 PM
Hello,
Does anybody know what the winter was like in Bella Coola? I have a griz draw there and I am planning to go in mid May, just wondering if it is an early spring there like it is in the rest of BC.
Thanks

Weather has been mild last 2 bears out of there noth went over 9 feet...pm with ph # if you are looking for some intel...
Cant promise 9 footers but good areas..
Cheers
Srupp

bigdogeh
03-09-2015, 08:48 PM
they get some beautiful spring weather there in late march, april and may.... generally. can be a bit nipply in the early morning, but usually not bad by mid day. is your draw near bella coola or down the channel?

Dubya
03-10-2015, 06:44 PM
The area is 3130 or area C, which is Bella Coola and up the valley (it was my second choice). I have been down there a fair bit but not in the last few years. I was more wondering about this spring, because of this weird winter. It seems to be an early spring everywhere so I am guessing it is likely to be the same there. I am planning to go down mid May but I wondering if that might be a little late this year.

srupp
03-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Hmm pm sent...its not the valley weather..its the denni g sites..you will be fine..normally I suggest May 5th on these skinny winter years..for central coastal grizz..split the diff may 9..lol
Cheers
Steven
These coastal boars rub their faces lots..between the eyes..catvh em early..