PDA

View Full Version : What do think ?

gutpile
03-08-2015, 10:10 PM
Combine the hunting show with the gunshow and maybe loghome show all
together in the Wack ?

Gone_Fishin_
03-09-2015, 07:39 AM
Lots of over priced stuff at the gunshow IMO... some stuff were store prices for a used gun. I laughed at the PSE combo one guy had for $700, there 450$ at Wholesale with warranty, and a bow press, and shooting lane..

Found the outdoor show to have more booths selling you vacation and hunting packages vs stuff to actually look at and buy, then the 10K+ guns for sale? what majority are coming to the show to buy a 10K+ gun, i see ya its sweet to show everyone what you guys have and such, but come on.. put something up 90% of us can afford vs dreams would be nice. 2500$ pairs of binos.. yea there bad a** and i want a pair but fill a couple showcases and booths with stuff people can afford would make it better i think. Too much stuff is way outta price range for most (well for me anyways) and most people just browse see the high $$ and walk away, i know i do.

Ride Red
03-09-2015, 08:24 AM
These shows need to be interactive to engage people, not just a retail/advertising outlet. I've been to shows in the US where you can ride a quad, shoot a bow, outside optics booth, kids shooting range ect. I can go to a boat shop or hunting store any day of the week.

russm
03-09-2015, 08:30 AM
I was t aware that if you out a $100 stock on an sks it turns it into a $500 sks, some of the people at the chilliwack how were clearly out to lunch in their pricing.

itsy bitsy xj
03-09-2015, 08:45 AM
Those show in the Wack are always over priced, I saw one guy who had stuff there last month at the one day small show who had marked up his ammo 25% for this show because he knew people would be in the buying mode

Gone_Fishin_
03-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Didn not read your first post correctly, from the subject i assumed "what did we think of the shows"

My bad...

All in the Wack works for me as i live there, great idea IMO !! lol