PDA

View Full Version : You Know That feeling?

Bear Brawler
03-04-2015, 05:39 PM
You're driving to work, phone rings. It's one of your hunting buddies. Not too many details over the phone, just the facts. Aug 28-Sept 12, we fly out........... Need to confirm today, must be willing to put a deposit into the group fund to help with expenses should any of the 4 of us bail out last-minute. So a quick call to the ex,(baby momma) ask her about her summer trip plans and what not, those dates are free... Tell her I'm committing to 2 weeks away at the end of Aug and booking today, No yelling, cussing, nothing but that's fine, "I can do two weeks". My daughter is almost 8, I've seen her start every grade so far, I'm not gonna feel bad at all about this one.
Dease Lake here we come!!!!!
It's a great feeling!!!

albravo2
03-04-2015, 05:51 PM
attaboy!

good for you. i hope you have an awesome time.

Bear Brawler
03-04-2015, 11:50 PM
So who am I getting to install my 1,000 ft 2 of hardwood flooring at that time ?:-P
If you need a guy, I know of someone I can put you in touch with. Just send me a PM if need a number.

BearStump
03-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Oh, I know that feeling alright. Since I've grown up to adulthood, it is the closest thing I can think of that mimic's the anticipation felt as a kid before Christmas.