PDA

View Full Version : Grouse River Outfitters

untilthelastbeat
03-04-2015, 12:38 PM
So I just got off the phone with the fantastic staff at grouse river. All I have to say is wow.. absolutely the best customer service I have seen in a long time. It's been quite the hassle for me trying to find someone who can get me a nightforce scope and accessories to go with it. Every shop I had previously talked to said it would be a minimum 2-4 week wait and possibly up to 6 months! One call to grouse river and my order will be arriving in 1 or 2 days. Ontop of that it's only 5 dollar shipping! The experienced staff helped me pick the right accessories to fit my rifle and made the whole experience and payment very easy. I would recommend anybody to give them a call or swing by for any of your needs. Big thanks again to everyone at grouse river you guys are awesome.

.300WSMImpact!
03-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Lol, I am glad you had a good experiance, that's what life is all about

EvanG
03-04-2015, 08:59 PM
and they cut ties with the GOABC, made a customer out of me.

primmed99
03-04-2015, 09:59 PM
did they cut ties?…..I go to GOABC and first thing I see is grouse rivers banner

bigdogeh
03-05-2015, 09:53 AM
yeah,
saw that there this morning also... doesn't look like cut ties to me. may want to ask them about that next time you're down there.

sammy-j-peppers
03-05-2015, 10:26 AM
and they cut ties with the GOABC, made a customer out of me.

After the last thread about GR I decided to ask GR myself where they stand on the allocation issue and received a reply saying they will not take sides on this issue and will advertise with whomever they want.

Fair enough of an answer.

Back to the OP, glad to hear you had a positive experience.

primmed99
03-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Perfect I guess Corlanes will get my business from now on, via the world of technology doesn't make a difference to me as far as location. I personally will support companies that support residence and not trying to kiss the ass of the GOABC……doesn't make sense to me but not my business to run

bigdogeh
03-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Perfect I guess Corlanes will get my business from now on, via the world of technology doesn't make a difference to me as far as location. I personally will support companies that support residence and not trying to kiss the ass of the GOABC……doesn't make sense to me but not my business to run

hehe, yep, i'll be d*mned if i ever shop there again. I won't be supporting any goabc supporters. (except maybe the liberal government through my tax dollars but that's only under protest at this time. hopefully to change after 2017...)

burger
03-06-2015, 10:03 PM
School yard stuff boys....

bigdogeh
03-06-2015, 10:07 PM
School yard stuff boys....

maybe to you