PDA

View Full Version : Its not too Late. VICTORIA! *NOW*!

Salty
03-01-2015, 12:36 PM
Maybe you're in Prince Rupert maybe Cranbrook or Princeton or Vancouver and have made your excuses to not make the Allocation Rally tomorrow at the Legislature at 11. You could get in your car right now, phone for a day off or sick and still make it no problemo! Cheap hotels in Hope, hell, cheap hotels just outside of Victoria this time of year for real! Just do it! You will be kicking your ass if you don't I promise :(

Go... to..... the Rally!! Kidnap others on the way 8)

Spy
03-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Thanks Salty its not to late & you are right those that think others will carry the flag, are dead wrong on this one! This is our time lets make it happen for the future of our hunting rights ! :-)

Steeleco
03-01-2015, 01:22 PM
It's never too late.

Use this service to park
http://www.parkandgo.ca/about-us/

Get on the 7am boat
Paulyman has a bus waiting for us on the other end, I hear tell there's still a few seats

No matte the cost, it's still cheaper than going to pay as you go hunting system in our province.

Salty
03-01-2015, 01:32 PM
Right on Steelco thanks for that great option if that doesn't work for some there's lots of others to get there all you gotta do is show up.

Victoia weather tomorrow- 11C sunny :biggrin:

Rackmastr
03-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Sure hope there is a hell of a turnout there, and disappointed I cant make it to be a part of it!

Good work everyone involved!!

.300WSMImpact!
03-01-2015, 02:34 PM
work is just too busy I cant get away. Go get em boys let em know we mean business!! No more liberal votes until this is turned to 90% 10%

Wentrot
03-01-2015, 02:40 PM
No more excuses

The Dawg
03-01-2015, 02:45 PM
I'm in the city right now....

Salty
03-01-2015, 03:18 PM

number 5 orange?

Paulyman
03-01-2015, 03:19 PM

Victoria or Vancouver?

The Dawg
03-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Victoria..

jtred
03-01-2015, 04:30 PM
I won't be able to be there but thank you to all who do make it. Maybe the powers-that-be will wake up to the fact that they might become the powers-that-were.

coach
03-01-2015, 05:49 PM
6 of us are en route right now in a sexy Toyota mini van we rented at Budget. :lol: Saw several vehicles on the Coquihalla decked out with BCWF stickers - hopefully they are also headed to Victoria.

For those who can't make it, set your PVR's for the Legislature channel tomorrow. There should be some interesting stuff going on inside the Leg while we are out on the lawn.

Salty
03-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Toyota van awesome you guys can park right up front centre coach, I'll leave my muddy rusting pickup outa sight though. lol

Still time for anyone sitting on the fence man let's do this!

j270wsm
03-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Unfortunately I can't make it. Thanks to everyone for organizing/attending the rally. Make extra noise for those of us who can't make it.

Yes I will donate bail money if anyone needs it.........

Opinionated Ol Phart
03-01-2015, 07:16 PM
Yes-- what j270wsm said.. As a 50 yr members of the BCWF, I am sorry to miss this important rally. But I will be emailing my MLA again to tell him if he wants to represent me and other hunters, he had better listen to us....

Spy
03-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Ok pick up the telephone & call everyone you know & get them to support this and ask them to call their hunting friends and do the same. I have got three extra people to come + they are calling their hunting buds so get on it ! The way I'm selling it is for them to take an extended lunch! If they can be at the Leg just before 12pm and be there for 45min Perfect!!! Every hunter in close Proximity to the Leg should at least be able to take lunch and be there :-)

The Dawg
03-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Ok, WB and I have been sitting at the Garrick's head for 30 minutes.

We are the only ones here from the rally.

I hope this isn't a sign of how things are going to go tomorrow.

Ride Red
03-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Dawg, we stayed here as one of us couldn't get in the pub.

Spy
03-01-2015, 10:34 PM
Lol can you guys and girls keep it down in Garricks Im trying to sleep, got a big day tomorrow ;-)

Whonnock Boy
03-01-2015, 11:23 PM
No big deal. I thought it was kinda romantic.

Ok, WB and I have been sitting at the Garrick's head for 30 minutes.

We are the only ones here from the rally.

I hope this isn't a sign of how things are going to go tomorrow.

40incher
03-02-2015, 12:39 AM
I often think of how we as Canadian/BC citizens take our freedom/personal freedoms for granted, including the right to feed our families through hunting and fishing for food!! Tonight, I watched the national TV news and I saw what happens to those that fight for the same basic issues of freedom, except they are not quite at the same level of persecution as us poor BC voters ... although they are the very same issues down the road if we don't pay attention!!

Two days ago a Russian dissident lost his life for speaking up for his convictions of freedom and democracy!

To protect democracy, at every level, it takes people at all levels to stand up!!!

I only hope the public stance in Victoria tomorrow will be recognized by our so-called "democracy" as a clear message. In Canada, this is about as close to it gets to standing up for the cause!!

Fight the good fight!!

bigdogeh
03-02-2015, 02:52 AM
heading out with a busload from kamloops to join you in the next hr. keep the faith and conviction guys.