PDA

View Full Version : Frolek's land

kamloopshunter25
02-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Got permission to hunt Frolek's land but haven't gotten a chance to explore, was wondering a good area to check for coyotes as well as hike around and do a bit of shed hunting. Any suggestions?

Steelie64
02-27-2015, 10:46 PM
Is Frolecks in Jeffrey area?

Steelie64
02-27-2015, 10:46 PM
Jeffrey area? Sorry

Steelie64
02-27-2015, 10:48 PM
heffley area?

Sofa King
02-27-2015, 11:04 PM
knutsford way?

bighornbob
02-27-2015, 11:26 PM
Basically everything South of kamloops from barnhartvale to the coquihalla.

Bhb

swampthing
02-28-2015, 09:20 AM
Your lucky. Had permission there 20 some years back and was always into deer and coyotes. Cant remember particular roads but off of the old merit hwy. If I was in loops I would be lookin to tag along.

Sofa King
02-28-2015, 09:44 AM
well, the key part is for the op to actually know where his property lines are.
careful on old merritt highway, his property borders stump lake ranch in areas.
turn at knutsford and go through on long lake road, that will take you all the way through and you come out right across from stump lake ranch. theres some areas in there that would be awesome.
or turn left on campbell creek road, i think the area on the left is froleks, ive always wanted to walk that.

vikinghunter
02-28-2015, 09:50 AM
Got permission to hunt Frolek's land but haven't gotten a chance to explore, was wondering a good area to check for coyotes as well as hike around and do a bit of shed hunting. Any suggestions?
Hello kamloopshunter25, I have hunted Frolek land for years and friends with some family members if you would like a tour one day send me a PM, remember foot or truck only, no quads!
You can go back to the office where you signed your waiver and received your permission card, the first room has a map on the wall where you can take pictures that show property lines and restricted areas.

Jim Prawn
02-28-2015, 10:09 AM
Wow that's a bonus! I think I still have a permission slip for there from about 20 years ago! Shot my first mulie on the other side right above the alfala fields by Stump Lake 22 years ago. Back when you didn't even need permission to hunt the Stump Lake Ranch - just close the gates behind you! (I think its a bloody subdivision now isn't it??!) If its anything like it used to be you should have some great hunting. I'd be taking Viking Hunter up on his offer, good luck!
JP