PDA

View Full Version : kuiu ultra pack and bino harness first impressions

donny.brooke
02-22-2015, 04:59 PM
Took the pack out for a hike looking for a coyote and for the first time ever i forgot i had a pack on. It was loaded up with some food a litre of water bullets knives emergency shit kit and my sitka insulatIon layers. The pack with my basic stuff in it ways less than my buddies eberlestock empty . I had the 3000 bag on but to big for just a quick day hike. Super comfortable and my back didnt get sweaty which is a bonus. I had the kuiu bino harness out for the first time also and very impressed. I have pre ordered the load hauler for it so i can use it as a packboard only if i like.

Mudzbogger
02-22-2015, 06:03 PM
Was looking at getting the harness as I bought some new binos and based on reviews these might be the only ones that fit... How long was the shipping??

swampthing
02-22-2015, 06:51 PM
Good to hear. I bought the bino harness but haven't had it out yet. It seemed a bit tight on my binos but I hear they "break in" a bit. Got the 5200 pro on order and hope its a good unit!

donny.brooke
02-22-2015, 07:36 PM
Was looking at getting the harness as I bought some new binos and based on reviews these might be the only ones that fit... How long was the shipping??

I ordered the bino harness on thursday am and got it the following week friday.