PDA

View Full Version : Tenzing TC 1500

Steeleco
02-09-2015, 09:17 AM
After many hours on-line and not just a few retailers on foot I think I'm wanting a Tenzing TC1500 day pack. I can't find one to lay my grubby paws on. Even leaving shortly to Washington to see if the retailers handle them there.

Has anyone used or have one currently. I need first hand input as to quality and functionality.

I know a member or two that have the TZ2220 so opinions on those would help in my decision, but it too much pack for this need and not nearly enough pockets.

I'm a clutter freak OK!! LOL

scallywag
02-09-2015, 09:47 AM
I'm pretty sure I Bought one for my step dad for Christmas two trees ago he seems to love it. Don't think he
has really abused it like I do with gear. I picked it up from wholesale in nanaimo. I'll take a look to see if they have another.

Steeleco
02-09-2015, 10:13 AM
I've tried both the Langley and Kelowna stores as well Grouse river and found NADA. No panic Scally but it's appreciated.

BCHoyt
02-09-2015, 04:09 PM
I have the 2220 and LOVE it for just a day pack... Built in rifle or bow carrier, rain cover... hydration sleeve... Its a fantastic pack... You cant really go wrong with the Tenzing smaller day packs..