PDA

View Full Version : Fishing near LML

mcmullmar
02-09-2015, 08:09 AM
Going stir crazy sitting in the house. Want (I mean NEED) to get out fishing (lake fishing). Looking for recommendations near the LML, have boat. With the warm weather I doubt very many lakes are iced up. Any suggestions?

Thanks

keoke
02-09-2015, 08:41 AM
http://www.gofishbc.com/where-to-fish/location-map.aspx?regionID=2

This website is a good site to start with. I would check out lakes in the harrison area

mcmullmar
02-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Thanks keoke! I was thinking Hicks, would like to go to weaver but the gate is probably closed

Steeleco
02-09-2015, 09:11 AM
If you can get into Francis lake above Weaver it's damn good. It's been some time and it was a goat trail then.

andrewscag
02-09-2015, 12:29 PM
I was thinking about alouette if I get a half day this week. Haven't checked the regs yet, but its always nice to fish there without having to listen to the jet skis.

sarg
02-09-2015, 06:28 PM
elbow lake,hicks lake,deer lake, mill lake :), alouette lake, woods lake are a few :)

nano
02-09-2015, 06:41 PM
I fished buntzen this weekend, it was more like a test to see that all my gear works well. I was able to hook one small size trout on the fly rod. The water was not as cold as I thought it would be and it was comfortable to be out in the float tube.

as lakes to recommend I would say smaller shallower lakes because the warm up faster and the fish are a bit more active. If you are going to fis bigger lakes like I did go for the shallows in the 3-15 foot range.

hope this helps and have fun!