PDA

View Full Version : Sheep hunt Muskwa how far up ???

peterb
03-31-2007, 06:10 PM
I would like to plan a hunt up the Muskwa in late August, has anyone been up there late and how far up did you go.
Thanks
Pete

03-31-2007, 06:32 PM
http://www.riverjetadventures.com/ A few of the board members myself included used Guys services last year for sheep hunts and weren't disappointed...check him out.

Woodrow
03-31-2007, 07:00 PM
look into getting flown into a spot, you might be surprised at the price

Rock Doctor
03-31-2007, 10:51 PM
How are you planing to go, Horse, Boat, Plane???
They all have there advantages, and disadvantages.

boxhitch
04-01-2007, 11:22 AM
I would like to plan a hunt up the Muskwa in late August, has anyone been up there late and how far up did you go.
Thanks
Pete
Depends on the terrain, but usually you have to go right to the top.:roll:
:lol:

Sieg-MM
04-03-2007, 12:32 PM
You could strap on a pack and head up a drainage. Probably the most painful option but it will sure test your physical ability. Both mind and human condition. I picked that option this year. I have been training for months. Going to let it all hang out and see what happens...yeehaaa!

Good luck

beeker
04-04-2007, 12:35 AM
You could strap on a pack and head up a drainage. Probably the most painful option but it will sure test your physical ability. Both mind and human condition. I picked that option this year. I have been training for months. Going to let it all hang out and see what happens...yeehaaa!

Good luck

What you really need is a really sweet quad that can make it up them steep hills... not nearly as painful...haha