PDA

View Full Version : Attention kelowna area

Daybreak
01-30-2015, 02:24 PM
This just might get anyone procrastinating about attending tomorrow stirred up and out the door for the rally.

We really need numbers to show up tomorrow for the rally: 11:00 am old Zellers parking lot in West Kelowna.

Some of our people here are sacrificing their whole weekend and driving hundreds of kilometres to attend this event and let it be known we won't allow this allotment issue to be legislated. That is a huge commitment from them and we need to support their efforts.
Well, ACT NOW or our options may well be lost in the near future. It's a few hours out of your day that you may well remember for the rest of your life. There will be some interesting and knowledgeable people there that you might otherwise not get a chance to hear or meet .

Be a part of BC's history in the making. You can tell your grandchildren all about it years from now: how we stood up for their future instead of sitting back and watching it being lost.

Ry151
01-30-2015, 10:30 PM
You guys are doing an awesome job!! Wish i could make it!

eric
01-30-2015, 10:44 PM
Well said Daybreak.
Stuck in camp until next Wed, or I would be there.
I sure hope there's one hell of a turn out for this

monasheemountainman
01-30-2015, 10:58 PM
I'm fired up for tomorrow. I am super proud to be standing up for this. Also I am very grateful for all of you that go the extra mile to call in to radio stations and get out there in the public and do the speaking for us and for future generations. Way to go guys and gals many of you are from this site. Ie coach, dawg, 1899 and I'm sure many more. Thanks from all of us! Now let's do good things tomorrow!