PDA

View Full Version : 2015 spring grizz final numbers??

Timberjack
01-28-2015, 08:43 PM
Doesn't the ministry usually publish revised spring grizz authorization numbers in mid-late January prior to the February LEH deadline? I can't seem to find them posted online like they usually are, indicating they are either waaay late, or that there are no revisions to make since the original 2014/15 LEH publication.

Anyone know what going on with this? Hopefully I didn't miss something obvious, but time's-a-tickin to get them into Victoria!!! Good luck everyone!

Cheers,
TJ

srupp
01-28-2015, 08:50 PM
Hmmm you didnt get the revisions? Only changes are no grizzly draws for Cariboo...dropped to zero.
This was not a first nations issue..it was a second nation issue...so I could get all the draws..lol
Seriously havnt seen any updates either..
Cheers
Steven

coach
01-28-2015, 09:17 PM
Allocation Policy issues are holding this up..

REMINGTON JIM
01-28-2015, 10:58 PM
Hmmm you didnt get the revisions? Only changes are no grizzly draws for Cariboo...dropped to zero.
This was not a first nations issue..it was a second nation issue...so I could get all the draws..lol
Seriously havnt seen any updates either..
Cheers
Steven

not FUNNY Steven ! :mad: LOL RJ

REMINGTON JIM
01-28-2015, 10:59 PM
Doesn't the ministry usually publish revised spring grizz authorization numbers in mid-late January prior to the February LEH deadline? I can't seem to find them posted online like they usually are, indicating they are either waaay late, or that there are no revisions to make since the original 2014/15 LEH publication.

Anyone know what going on with this? Hopefully I didn't miss something obvious, but time's-a-tickin to get them into Victoria!!! Good luck everyone!

Cheers,
TJ

Mines in Jack - cheers :smile: RJ

srupp
01-29-2015, 12:07 AM
not FUNNY Steven ! :mad: LOL RJ

Hmmmm sorry Jim...
If I had any clue that you could read...I may not have done that very bad thing...lol
Got Tim and my draws away also...may get a chance to check for hooks...get a couple leeches for ewe coming through 100 mile monday to Kamloops

Steven

Timberjack
01-29-2015, 08:32 AM
Haha you guys funny!!! Ok, in it goes.

TJ

REMINGTON JIM
01-29-2015, 10:18 AM
Hmmmm sorry Jim...
If I had any clue that you could read...I may not have done that very bad thing...lol
Got Tim and my draws away also...may get a chance to check for hooks...get a couple leeches for ewe coming through 100 mile monday to Kamloops

Steven

YES i can read a little - LOL I will be here on monday - Fresh Coffee will be on too ! Cheers :smile: RJ

pg83
01-29-2015, 11:15 AM
Get a room already you two! :)

srupp
01-29-2015, 11:56 AM
Hmmm he only wants to play with my fly.

The leech pattern, micro lčech.
Steven