PDA

View Full Version : Is there Jet boat services from scoops landing or liard?

buckdragger
01-24-2015, 10:38 AM
Wondering if there are jet boat services from either of these locations. I know River Jet adventures only operates off the tociodi. If any body knows of any one that info would be helpful!

pete_k
01-24-2015, 10:58 AM
Did you confirm with RJA?
Liard is close enough to Muskwa.

2chodi
01-24-2015, 11:20 AM
Malcolm Groat was the original transporter licensed for that area, but I don't know that he ever did much or if someone else has taken over that area. I don't think RJA is licensed to operate up there unless Kevin bought that tenure as well.

bridger
01-24-2015, 11:20 AM
Wondering if there are jet boat services from either of these locations. I know River Jet adventures only operates off the tociodi. If any body knows of any one that info would be helpful!

to to my knowledge there is no licensed transporter in the liard watershed. River jet is licensed for the muskwa/tuchodi. Don't know of any outfitters offering jet boat service up there either.

buckdragger
01-24-2015, 12:22 PM
Thanks for all the info. Hoping we can find someone that will chart us up there!

boxhitch
01-24-2015, 07:08 PM
"scoops landing" lol priceless , almost Freudian )

But you could call Scoop Lake or Terminus Mountain or Vince? and see what they say

Skook's Landing , is proper

boxhitch
01-24-2015, 07:11 PM
to to my knowledge there is no licensed transporter in the liard watershed. River jet is licensed for the muskwa/tuchodi. Don't know of any outfitters offering jet boat service up there either.Do g/o's need licensing or do they get first right ?

trebreklaw
01-24-2015, 08:15 PM
what happened to Doug Lamb....lol