PDA

View Full Version : New bow from Wholesale

Caribou_lou
01-14-2015, 08:18 AM
So I just opened up my new Bowtech Experience. To find the string stop not attached! Anyone else have any experiences like this? I plan on calling as soon as they are open. Hopefully they send it with no hassles.

Bow feels great in my hand, very light and balanced. I plan on shooting it in Vanderhoof next weekend.

Ranger95
01-14-2015, 08:46 AM
So I just opened up my new Bowtech Experience. To find the string stop not attached! Anyone else have any experiences like this? I plan on calling as soon as they are open. Hopefully they send it with no hassles.

Bow feels great in my hand, very light and balanced. I plan on shooting it in Vanderhoof next weekend.

Take it back to the closest Wholesale store - their bow-tech, (I'm 100% sure) would be delighted to fix it for you! If you have any problems just speak with the hunting manager!

BTW - that's an awesome bow!

Caribou_lou
01-14-2015, 11:02 AM
I can't wait to shoot it! calling wholesale PG right now.

Caribou_lou
01-14-2015, 05:56 PM
sending me one, no questions ask. hope its here by the weekend. need to shoot it and get it tuned in for the shoot.

swamper
01-14-2015, 06:05 PM
Should be a good time in Vanderhoof. 12 of us coming from Quesnel. See you there.

Caribou_lou
01-14-2015, 06:20 PM
Right on! Have you been to this one in the past?