PDA

View Full Version : best prices on vortex scopes

Trevorg
12-31-2014, 04:59 PM
Where is everybody finding the best prices on vortex scopes. In the market for a new one and there seems to be a significant difference in prices between stores.

604ksmith
12-31-2014, 05:05 PM
I found a Vortex HS LR 4-16x50 FFP for $699 at Wholesale sports two weeks ago, which is about $300 less than MSRP. However, if that sale is over I would consider buying something used.

Vortex has a fully transferable warranty. So if you get a deal on a used Vortex and it turns out to have an issue, it really doesn't matter, it'll be covered by their VIP no questions asked warranty.

Kevin

hunter fisher
12-31-2014, 05:20 PM
http://www.cameralandny.com/demos-vortex.html

always buy the demo. you get a great deal, and if there is any issue (which i've never had) then you can warranty it for free through vortex. pretty sure its free shipping to the states. the US doesnt like you to export scopes without paperwork, but canada does not care. i have purchased multiple optics from this site, never had an issue driving through the border. good company

Shooter
12-31-2014, 05:23 PM
Camofire has a crossfire 4-16x50 on for $179 right now for another hour.

hardnocks
12-31-2014, 05:41 PM
vortex have a map price and grouse river sell at map so look on their web site and ask for map anywhere that sell vortex.

monasheemountainman
12-31-2014, 05:42 PM
What model are you after? Vortex has a minimum advertised price in canada so there shouldn't be a huge difference store to store. Be sure your comparing the exact scope as there are a lot of different models.

Edzzed
12-31-2014, 10:38 PM
http://www.cameralandny.com/demos-vortex.html

always buy the demo. you get a great deal, and if there is any issue (which i've never had) then you can warranty it for free through vortex. pretty sure its free shipping to the states. the US doesnt like you to export scopes without paperwork, but canada does not care. i have purchased multiple optics from this site, never had an issue driving through the border. good company Had the US officers stopped you on the way home, You would have been in a good deal of trouble. It's all about ITAR and exporting arms and components. In many years of crossing the border, I have only been searched once while I was in the line up to get back into Canada, And that was by a US officer. I was less than a 100 ft. from the border. I had always thought our countries were concerned with what's coming into the countries but experience now tells me they are also concerned with what is leaving their countries.

7mm
12-31-2014, 10:42 PM
ds tactical new west good guys good prices

keoke
01-01-2015, 07:48 AM
Look online find the best deal in with in canada and ask your local shop to price match. I found grouse river to have a lower price than most.