PDA

View Full Version : gear set up coastal B.C

b.c hunter 88
12-28-2014, 08:49 PM
Hey everyone
So I came up with this plan a few years back but never had the money and time this year she's going to happen.
I am doing a fly in hunt into a remote mountain lake on the coast. In the middle of hiring a float plane all ready.
I plan to hunt mountain goat but also plan on deer and bear in the area since the area I got lined up is a hike up to goats and hike down to deer and bear.
I'm lost with what pack to get since ill be 8 days there I want to use this pack to pack meat out as well as carry gear. I was thinking a frame pack ?
I also want opinions on camo I plan to invest on new gear this year ?
What gear do you guys recommend for real hunting (like non road hunting)

warnniklz
12-28-2014, 09:34 PM
I've rocked the Eberlestock Dragonfly J107M these last two seasons. Loved it at first as it was a huge step up from what I started with. But I'm shopping for something new.

Looking hard at the mystery ranch pack. Haven't heard a whole lot of negatives about them. Also have been looking at a stone glacier. Those are nifty looking.

kyleklassen
12-28-2014, 09:49 PM
trapper nelson

Salty
12-28-2014, 10:00 PM
I got a Tatonka Lastenkraxe for xmas its awesome. But I've only used it in the living room so far with nothing in it so. ..

b.c hunter 88
12-29-2014, 08:29 PM
thanks just waiting on my hunting buddies to confirm and wear booking a beaver into
skwawka lake b.c