PDA

View Full Version : odd time to be busy with online viewers etc..

srthomas75
12-28-2014, 12:46 AM
Am I the only one to think it is odd that at this time of night there are so many folks looking at posts on this site? I know that I am guilty too, by proof that I am writing this but can maybe blame that on the drinks that have been consumed. :confused:

IronNoggin
12-28-2014, 12:49 AM
... but can maybe blame that on the drinks that have been consumed. :confused:

http://bigshotsbc.ca/images/smilies/Wink2.gif

:razz:

Drillbit
12-28-2014, 01:15 AM
I don't even know what day it is, never-mind the time.

Just watching some TV, but thanks to ADHD/Technological Distraction Addiction, I can't watch TV without surfing the web and texting people too.....it wouldn't be so bad but I can't even run less than 5 tabs at the same time anymore.....

Starsky's bored!

hunter1947
12-28-2014, 03:52 AM
A person does what they want any given time if you are on line looking at HBC then its because a person has nothing to do I go on the forum when I have time to spare like right now :-)..

markomoose
12-28-2014, 06:25 PM
I was on afternoon shift for the last nine months and all my time spent on here was after 2 am.Back on day shift in the new year.I wondered why no one responded?

M.Dean
12-28-2014, 07:42 PM
Maybe I'll get a petition started where as this site is only on line between 9:am and 4:30 pm, that'll sure as hell stop these "Late Night Viewers"!!! All in favor, raise your right hand!!!