PDA

View Full Version : Scum bags poaching fish on the thompson

stinkyduck
12-13-2014, 10:59 AM
I work on the railway. yesterday i was close to ashcroft. I looked down the bank, and seen three guys fishing with atleast four rods. i was about 100 yards from them. Saying in a loud voice, How many F..ing rods do you need. I watched these guys for a while before saying this. they were catching fish and throwing them up on the beach. after i went back to my work, they got nervous and left. the older man then came back, so I watched him playing with a large garbage bag. then he left walking down the tracks. I then walked back to where he was with the bag. No bag. looking around I see the bag in the river with atleast 16 small fish floating around. I took some pictures and grab the bag. drive back past these guys iI asked if this was there bag. one of the younger guys told me to mind my own f...ing business! that made me mad. I left a note on there car to not come back. looking at the pictures last night pissed me off so i called RAPP. still waiting for a call back. I will try to share the pictures, COACH where are you??

Paulyman
12-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Pics please!

stinkyduck
12-13-2014, 11:15 AM
stinkyduck
Scum bags poaching fish on the thompson
I work on the railway. yesterday i was close to ashcroft. I looked down the bank, and seen three guys fishing with atleast four rods. i was about 100 yards from them. Saying in a loud voice, How many F..ing rods do you need. I watched these guys for a while before saying this. they were catching fish and throwing them up on the beach. after i went back to my work, they got nervous and left. the older man then came back, so I watched him playing with a large garbage bag. then he left walking down the tracks. I then walked back to where he was with the bag. No bag. looking around I see the bag in the river with atleast 16 small fish floating around. I took some pictures and grab the bag. drive back past these guys iI asked if this was there bag. one of the younger guys told me to mind my own f...ing business! that made me mad. I left a note on there car to not come back. looking at the pictures last night pissed me off so i called RAPP. still waiting for a call back. I will try to share the pictures, COACH where are you??

Steeleco
12-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Did you get the license plate? Makes the CO's job much easier when he can just knock on their door and say HI!! Kudos to you for doing what yon did.

You were minding your business, it's all our business to protect the wildlife from shit rats like that.

stinkyduck
12-13-2014, 11:21 AM
Yes i did and i will post it here, but im not that good with this computor thingy

stinkyduck
12-13-2014, 11:23 AM
I will email the pictures to anybody that will post them........over

BULLNUTTS
12-13-2014, 11:52 AM
gOOD FOR YOU ! hOPE YA NAIL THE DIRTBAGS!! LOL Had plenty great spots toasted by guy like that -and they keep going back too! Can be devastating to a spot.And then the waisting of the fishes, unaceptable any of it, but that bites the crack there bigtime.Hang in there and see it through till the dirtbags swing - the next real fisherman that try thier luck will be gratefull of your efforts . Tight lines an good huntin BULLNUTTS

goatdancer
12-13-2014, 01:02 PM
If the jerk was walking down the tracks you should get a hold of your security people. The railways frown on trespassers.

Steeleco
12-13-2014, 02:27 PM
steeleco@gmail.com!!

f350ps
12-13-2014, 03:52 PM
Maybe FN's, if so there's not a thing that'll be done about it! K

stinkyduck
12-13-2014, 07:43 PM
No europeans!!!!!! just sent steelco the pictures.

coach
12-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Need help with pics??

Steeleco
12-13-2014, 08:50 PM
No show thus far?

M.Dean
12-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Maybe FN's, if so there's not a thing that'll be done about it! K I'm guess'in whites, them palefaces all look the same, so noway to pick out the guilty poachers in a lineup! So they'll walk, again!

:biggrin:

Steeleco
12-14-2014, 08:44 AM
Maybe FN's, if so there's not a thing that'll be done about it! K FN's wouldn't have packed up and buggered off in a hurry, they have no reason too. We busted 3 guys trying to shoot WT does in Reg 3 in Nov. Gone in 60 seconds. Didn't even realize what was up till it was too late.

Still no picture?

stinkyduck
12-14-2014, 09:17 AM
Thanks steeleco i keep missing the E after steel! thats what wine will do!! sent again

Steeleco
12-14-2014, 10:34 AM
I hope the powers that be at least go knock on the door of these Aholes and deal with them accordingly.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/steeleco/bag_zpsbb72975d.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/steeleco/media/bag_zpsbb72975d.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/steeleco/fish_zpsf3303d8e.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/steeleco/media/fish_zpsf3303d8e.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/steeleco/merc_zps79b4cef8.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/steeleco/media/merc_zps79b4cef8.jpg.html)

CodyRules
12-14-2014, 10:47 AM
That makes me sick , such a waste !!! good job and thank you .

f350ps
12-14-2014, 01:06 PM
FN's wouldn't have packed up and buggered off in a hurry, they have no reason too. We busted 3 guys trying to shoot WT does in Reg 3 in Nov. Gone in 60 seconds. Didn't even realize what was up till it was too late.

Still no picture?
Sure didn't sound like they were in a hurry to leave, as matter of fact it sounds like they didn't leave as he left a note on their car but maybe I'm missing something! Regardless, I hope they pay the price for this! K

Steeleco
12-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Sure didn't sound like they were in a hurry to leave, as matter of fact it sounds like they didn't leave as he left a note on their car but maybe I'm missing something! Regardless, I hope they pay the price for this! K

Right you are, don't know what I read the first time. LOL

Tīɡ
12-14-2014, 04:34 PM
I hope these guys get nailed! What a bunch of crap!!

M.Dean
12-14-2014, 04:35 PM
Well, by looking at what there driving, a "Benz", the poor little buggers don't have any money for food after making the "Lease" payment! Anyone else want to deliver them a nice Christmas hamper basket? We'd best wear mask's and carrying base ball bats! Red, White, Black or Yellow, they should have every bloody dead trout crammed up there ass,with a pitch fork!!! This really piss's me off! Sure be nice if we do hear who owns that Car???

:twisted:

Liveforthehunt
12-14-2014, 04:47 PM
That's gross I hope the CO'S pay a visit

tayleoscar
12-14-2014, 05:41 PM
Makes me sick to see that, I hope the co's get them

stinkyduck
12-14-2014, 06:01 PM
It was a mile walk to their car. as i was going past them in my truck, i held up their garbage bag and said is this your bag? one of the wops said for me to mind my own f...ing business! i said pardon me, then he said it again!!! i would have loved to jump out a kick the shit out of them.

Hanrahan
12-14-2014, 06:15 PM
Hey now. I'm sure there's a number of Italians on this site who resemble that remark. Of which I am one. Lets just call them assh@les.

landphil
12-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Good for you photographing the evidence that you did. Hopefully you got some of the "action shots" that will identify the culprits, might save you from having to testify in court.

stinkyduck
12-14-2014, 06:21 PM
Ya i hear ya, sorry i have italian blood in me also!

Brambles
12-14-2014, 06:23 PM
Please keep us posted if you hear back from the CO's

stinkyduck
12-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Thought i might be banned by now for that dumb comment! people were jumping to conclusions on the race of people by the car without reading the entire post. Sorry if i pissed anybody off, My buddy at work calls me a wopahoe! or kemosabbi, go figure. anyhow people doing crap like this know they are in the wrong and will be back, and probably have been doing so for years!!!!

TARCHER
12-14-2014, 07:46 PM
Don't sweat it stinkyduck, you were there. You have done well and they will get what coming to them I hope. good job

landphil
12-14-2014, 08:47 PM
^^^ Umm, it's stinkydUck.:shock:

Yup, please keep us informed of any updates from the CO's on the case.

Hanrahan
12-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Ha. That made me laugh out loud. No worries stinkyduck. I hope they catch the *******s.

M.Dean
12-14-2014, 10:39 PM
Thought i might be banned by now for that dumb comment! people were jumping to conclusions on the race of people by the car without reading the entire post. Sorry if i pissed anybody off, My buddy at work calls me a wopahoe! or kemosabbi, go figure. anyhow people doing crap like this know they are in the wrong and will be back, and probably have been doing so for years!!!! Hey, I'm a "Wop A Hoe" too!!! Hell, you can call me "Kemo Sabbi" too if you want! And between you's and me, you can call these guys any racist name you want, just add a "Smilie Face" at the end, they'll think your kidding!

:grin:

Steve W
12-15-2014, 10:56 AM
Good work SD. Railroad guys have been instrumental in catching bad guys on the T for several years.

caddisguy
12-15-2014, 01:15 PM
Looks like there's some squawfish in their bounty... gross.

monasheemountainman
12-15-2014, 01:34 PM

that's racist!!

Good2bCanadian
12-15-2014, 01:38 PM
Friggin loser pigs

stinkyduck
12-18-2014, 09:54 PM
Only one Private call on my cell phone I missed, on Tuesday morning???? I guess they are busy????

goatdancer
12-18-2014, 10:57 PM

Those look more like suckers.

Fella
12-18-2014, 11:11 PM
Dogs gotta eat too!

gerrygoat
12-18-2014, 11:14 PM
There are several rainbow trout in there as well.

SPEYMAN
12-18-2014, 11:36 PM
Those rainbow trout could very well be steelhead. They stay for up to 4 years before smolting and going to the ocean.

scott h
12-19-2014, 12:59 PM
I guess everybody at RAPP must be on a extended coffee break as I don't think you could get any more accurate info than what you have offered. Thanks for going above and beyond !!!!!

Sofa King
12-19-2014, 01:16 PM
I guess everybody at RAPP must be on a extended coffee break as I don't think you could get any more accurate info than what you have offered. Thanks for going above and beyond !!!!!

yup.
typical response from them sometimes.......none.

Sofa King
12-19-2014, 01:18 PM
Those rainbow trout could very well be steelhead. They stay for up to 4 years before smolting and going to the ocean.

no, they are rainbow trout.
they aren't "classified" as a steel UNTIL they hit the ocean.
so, those are all 100% rainbows.

steel_ram
12-19-2014, 01:28 PM
They could​ be. We will never know.