PDA

View Full Version : Free Coyote

Everett
11-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Anyone around Kimberley want a Coyote caught one in my whitetail spot this morning. Had to explain to him that there was only room for one of us but I would give him a ride into town. So he is in the back of the truck if anyone wants him.

DIRTY-THIRTY
12-19-2014, 11:51 PM
I just laughed my arse off!!! Totally cheered me up. My family and I are relocating to Kimberley and I was searching the forum for evidence of a gun club in the area besides the one outside Cranbrook when I stumbled on your post.

Sofa King
12-20-2014, 12:07 AM
I take it he's now house-broken..............and quiet........and won't need fed.

uraarchr
12-20-2014, 08:02 AM
He's a" good" coyote now.

Rhyno
12-20-2014, 08:06 AM
Might be a little stinky by now. :)

Everett
12-20-2014, 10:21 AM
I just laughed my arse off!!! Totally cheered me up. My family and I are relocating to Kimberley and I was searching the forum for evidence of a gun club in the area besides the one outside Cranbrook when I stumbled on your post.

We have a nice range up lost dog FSR but its closed till April membership is $45 a year.

.330 Dakota
12-20-2014, 10:42 AM
Lmao,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DIRTY-THIRTY
12-28-2014, 06:34 PM
We have a nice range up lost dog FSR but its closed till April membership is $45 a year.

That sounds very reasonable. What facilities? What is the name of this range?

Everett
12-28-2014, 08:22 PM
It belongs to the Kimberly wildlife club Pm me if you want the presidents phone number he sells the memberships.

sawmill
12-29-2014, 05:30 PM

We used to have a REAL nice one 2 minutes from town,I built the archery range.Then some guy from Alta. bought it and kicked us off.Too bad the club spent an assload of money and time on it the year before.The one out Lost dog is a too far for me to play at very much so I quit the club.Lots of places closer to shoot at.

Everett
12-29-2014, 06:32 PM
We used to have a REAL nice one 2 minutes from town,I built the archery range.Then some guy from Alta. bought it and kicked us off.Too bad the club spent an assload of money and time on it the year before.The one out Lost dog is a too far for me to play at very much so I quit the club.Lots of places closer to shoot at.

Joe its $45 a year and is the pimpest range I have ever seen hang your head in Shame and Andy the president is your neighbor so getting a membership is just a walk up the road.

sawmill
12-30-2014, 01:48 AM
Joe its $45 a year and is the pimpest range I have ever seen hang your head in Shame and Andy the president is your neighbor so getting a membership is just a walk up the road.

It`s the drive out that gets me.Not real handy anymore.And beating down a washboard road.