PDA

View Full Version : Bison Hunt 7-57 zone A vs B

ajeatoo
11-21-2014, 03:50 PM
Hi,

I've be been a member here for several months now, my husband hunts and I'm now interested in hunting as well seriously thinking about taking the next core course in the next few months. In the meantime I'm researching and reading as much as I can online and this site is great for that, I've spent many hours reading here thanks for all the info! At the moment I'm focused on bison hunting because my husband happened to get an leh for bison zone B. He's up there right now actually.

There's a fair bit of info on zone A but not as much for B and I'm just wondering why that is? Is it harder to get a draw for B and therefore not as many people have hunted there? Is it a harder hunt? I'm just curious since I've never been. :confused:

Aj

tomahawk
12-03-2014, 04:58 PM
More bison in area A and better success rates. Did your hubby bring one home?

ajeatoo
12-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Ah ok thanks! Yes he was successful on day 7 of hunting. Got a nice cow, the meat is hanging in his buddies locker for a few weeks in Prince George, he'll head back up and butcher it himself near the holidays. Looking forward to getting the meat back here!!

toad
12-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Good for him.....I still have a couple packages left of mine...I don want to finish its too good

ajeatoo
12-05-2014, 09:30 AM
Haha toad I know that panicked feeling! I can't wait to get the meat!! I haven't had bison other than vision burgers in years. Where/when did you get yours?