PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary karma buck

wayneec
11-15-2014, 04:29 PM
So the day started out got up with the kids 5 year old boy and 1 year old girl the wife is sick in bed she makes her way down stairs around 9:00 we talk a bit and she says happy anniversary do you want to go hunting I say sure so we pack up and head out. We go to a place close to home on the way to where I want to hunt there is a truck following me up the main road so I speed up to get to the road I want to go on and the truck speeds up with me he knows exactly where I am going there is a short cut road that is rough to get on the road I am gonna go on but I have kids in the so am not gonna take that road he flys up the short cut road and cuts me off so mad as hell I turn around and go up the main road drive a little ways up the road take a road I have never been on frustrated and mad as hell I calm down to enjoy my day with my beautiful wife and kids we go up an old road and I see a deer standing in the trees about 75 yards away lift the binos yep buck I get out but he keeps starring at me can't count points wait for what seemed to be for ever he finally turns his head 1,2,3,4 boom with my new 270 weatherby vanguard 2 140 grain Winchester accubond he runs 25 ft down woohoo it's been five years since I have got a buck and couldn't be happier thanks to my beautiful wife oh ya and thanks to the shit stick that cut me off and force me to go to a different road that's karma for you

wayneec
11-15-2014, 04:30 PM
Sorry trying to get pics on the site

kennyj
11-15-2014, 04:48 PM
Way to go!! Thats happened to me a lot. Change plans due to other hunters and end up having a great day.
Looking forward to your pics.
kenny

nature girl
11-15-2014, 06:11 PM
Well first of all Happy Anniversary to you two and what a day you have your family with you and you get a deer. Now your day cant get any better then that.

kaptin
11-15-2014, 06:23 PM
great story. cant wait for pics

Brez
11-15-2014, 06:55 PM
Ha, ain't that the way it is......everything seems to be going against you and then BAM! it's all good.
Happy Anniversary.

wayneec
11-15-2014, 08:11 PM
Ha, ain't that the way it is......everything seems to be going against you and then BAM! it's all good.
Happy Anniversary.
I can't get pic on the site is there any one I can email them to and help me out

coach
11-15-2014, 08:21 PM
Congratulations! Sounds like quite a day. Picture posting info is in my signature line.

Coachman
11-15-2014, 08:48 PM
Always some moron that has the bush etiquette of hog at the feed trough.

Glad it worked out for you. Sounds like a great day.

wayneec
11-15-2014, 09:15 PM
Always some moron that has the bush etiquette of hog at the feed trough.

Glad it worked out for you. Sounds like a great day.
http://s48.photobucket.com/user/wayneec26/profile/
Hope this works not a big one but happy we were all together

Tīɡ
11-15-2014, 09:25 PM
Happy anniversary and nice buck!!

HuntNmemories
11-15-2014, 09:58 PM
Dude you did great, congrats

MuleyMan95
11-16-2014, 03:38 AM
Nice looking Muley, congrats!