PDA

View Full Version : Here we come Susan Lake...once again.

canadiantruckhunter
10-31-2014, 12:19 PM
heading up to Susan Lake area "5-1 5-2 border" tonight to do some deer hunting. I was up there last year for 2 weeks in beginning of Oct. but saw absolutely nothing!! lots of tracks but nothing to see! I believe we saw a few birds and a couple flys though. Anyone know if there are many whitetail in that area? I hope by going later this year we will have more luck. I will update when I get back. cheers.

Ranger95
10-31-2014, 12:47 PM
heading up to Susan Lake area "5-1 5-2 border" tonight to do some deer hunting. I was up there last year for 2 weeks in beginning of Oct. but saw absolutely nothing!! lots of tracks but nothing to see! I believe we saw a few birds and a couple flys though. Anyone know if there are many whitetail in that area? I hope by going later this year we will have more luck. I will update when I get back. cheers.

you have got to love the place if you are going back after bring skunked! Kudos to you for tenacity.

Good luck mate, hope you get the one that hid away last year.

kyleklassen
10-31-2014, 07:46 PM
stick and stay....maker pay....new spots suck too much time learning the area...good on you to head back.

gutpile
11-01-2014, 12:13 PM
5-01 sucks !