PDA

View Full Version : Into the Unkown with DarkSith

Darksith
10-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Well its that time of year again. The boys and myself are off again to our little piece of heaven for a 10 day hunt searching for the elusive immy and hoping to bump into some Whitetails and Mulies. Last year was pretty epic, but the LEH sure helped that along...if you missed it here it is
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?99290-The-Adventures-of-one-Dark-Sith!!&highlight=adventures+darksith
We are off tomorrow to setup camp...hopefully we can bump a few WT does in the last couple days of that GOS, but really we are looking for the second moose rut and a few immy's. I have a sneaky suspicion that the LEH guys this year in october didn't fare so well as last year as I didn't bump into many of them in october, so I have my fingers crossed that the immy's made it through. I will do my best to keep the pictures coming and storys grand! Good luck to everyone else, and I will see you guys in a couple weeks

Ranger95
10-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Good luck mate - hope they come out so you can shoot them.

Wentrot
10-28-2014, 11:47 AM
Good luck to you, hope you see lots of success.

adriaticum
10-28-2014, 11:51 AM
Good luck Sith. May the force be with you.

kennyj
10-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Good luck you guys. I'm looking forward to your story and pics.
Did your uncle get his mulie from last year scored? I just re-read that post and that buck looks bigger.
kenny