PDA

View Full Version : Big bar 3:31

Dour
10-27-2014, 03:41 PM
I'm just wondering how the hunting has been around big bar lake ? I got a moose draw here by mistake ! If anyone could let me know a little about the area if would be great thanks

bandit
10-27-2014, 10:50 PM
Hunted moose up there a couple of years back. Which zone are you in? Wolves have done a number on the big game up that way it won't be an easy hunt...

Dour
10-28-2014, 08:24 AM
I got the good one 3:31 b. I did a day scout there in oct. It looked moosy around big bar mountain and little big bar lake. We did see some tracks in a puddle.it looks to have a good deer population. We seen 10 in the morning. But the only problem is. Tourists It was like a highway. I'm sure they weren't residents. Unless the farmers drive BMW and Mercedes SUV. Lol. And lots of them. I'm thinking I'm going to have to do a fare amount of hiking. I talked, To a farmer that was hunting deer. They assured me I did get a good draw. But they didn't really help with where to go. All they said was they are here. And 60 wolves were culled this summer and the ticks were bad. Good luck and we have the same draw. Lol soooo yah.