PDA

View Full Version : Moose Spike Rule?

nelsonob1
10-24-2014, 05:48 PM
If either side is a spike/fork, it is legal to shoot correct? Even if the other side is more?

Blainer
10-24-2014, 05:50 PM
22 points on 1 side
spike/fork on other
BOOM!!!

landphil
10-24-2014, 06:01 PM
I've been told one side must be a spike, with a fork on the other to make it legal. Seriously. I didn't believe that person, since the regs say only one side has to meet the spike or fork definition to be legal.

blackford
10-24-2014, 06:19 PM
1 side only.....

wonder if anyone has taken out the saw and made some alterations... kidding...:-D

Rub
10-24-2014, 06:27 PM
friends busted a guy guy trying that exact thing up at tunkwa lk 4 years ago. Phoned the co's and reported it. Gave license plate and discription. Moose was still there days later when we got there. wonder whatever happened with that?

Buckmeister
10-24-2014, 06:31 PM
wonder if anyone has taken out the saw and made some alterations... kidding...:-D

Yep, heard of a guy who used a hammer to knock of the offending points. WHACK...see, it's a two point.

M.Dean
10-24-2014, 06:41 PM
1 side only.....

wonder if anyone has taken out the saw and made some alterations... kidding...:-D A small Dremal works like a hot dam! A little dark shoe polish, and with the polishing end on your Dremal, gently buff the light area so it looks like the rest of your Gun Stock!!! You thought I was going too tell you how to "Poach" a Immy Baby Bull Moose,with two too many points, didn't you! I was talking about getting rid of light scratches out of the Rifle stock you dropped when you saw the so called Immy had two too many points after you shot him dead!!! You should be "Banned" for life!!!

:smile:

sawmill
10-24-2014, 06:42 PM
If I had a dollar for everytime this comes up....
Spike -fork,read the damn regs.
Now,moving onto Hybred deer........................................

f350ps
10-24-2014, 07:03 PM
A small Dremal works like a hot dam! A little dark shoe polish, and with the polishing end on your Dremal, gently buff the light area so it looks like the rest of your Gun Stock!!! You thought I was going too tell you how to "Poach" a Immy Baby Bull Moose,with two too many points, didn't you! I was talking about getting rid of light scratches out of the Rifle stock you dropped when you saw the so called Immy had two too many points after you shot him dead!!! You should be "Banned" for life!!!

:smile:

You never cease to put a smile on my face Marv, thanks, I needed that! K

nelsonob1
10-24-2014, 07:03 PM
Thx everyone.

Sawmill, send me your address and I will get that dollar to you :-D