PDA

View Full Version : Want to thanks Srupp for taking me out moose hunting

bchunter181
10-23-2014, 11:34 PM
Had never been out moose hunting before always wanted to get into it but couldn't find anyone who wanted to take me out or have me tag along. Would like to send out a special thx to Susan for the awesome food she prepared with (all the good mushrooms) lol but seriously thanks a lot.and to Steve can't thank you enough for teaching me some stuff I will never forget a stand up guy who definitely has my respect and gratitude for taking me out and showing me the ropes.more guys like him will keep this sport growing can't wait to get out there and put to use what he has taught me thx! Hope your surgery goes awesome prayers your way

chilcotin hillbilly
10-24-2014, 08:15 AM
You can count on Steve in a Jam that is for sure.

Darksith
10-24-2014, 08:52 AM
one of the gold star HBC members...need more like him

rcar
10-24-2014, 08:56 AM
Definately one of a kind guy. He sets the standard we should all aspire to.

srupp
10-24-2014, 11:36 AM
Hmm thanks mr B. Was a awesome adventure..im just home from surgery first of 2 on my r knee..second is total replacement.probably be best to wait untill sognificant pain meds wear off..lol.pronghorn story this afternoon..
I was vey impressed with this young man, brilliant questions, helpful, interested, great gear, genuine desire to learn and get better wonderful oartner to have...welcome around my campfire anytime.
Still too groggy to focus...
Cheers
Steven

Bugle M In
10-24-2014, 01:25 PM
Yup, from all the posts in this forum, I would say SRUPP is one of the most helpful giving guys some assistance in locations, and No, I never met him,
just what I see when looking at posts and individuals on a constant basis.
agreed, a gold star for him around here.

.330 Dakota
10-24-2014, 08:59 PM
Had never been out moose hunting before always wanted to get into it but couldn't find anyone who wanted to take me out or have me tag along. Would like to send out a special thx to Susan for the awesome food she prepared with (all the good mushrooms) lol but seriously thanks a lot.and to Steve can't thank you enough for teaching me some stuff I will never forget a stand up guy who definitely has my respect and gratitude for taking me out and showing me the ropes.more guys like him will keep this sport growing can't wait to get out there and put to use what he has taught me thx! Hope your surgery goes awesome prayers your way

Its great when a guy appreciates things the way you have expessed them here,,,and I think Steve is getting Bionic knees,,,a little oil and he's good to go...lol

wonshot
10-29-2014, 07:32 AM
Steve is definately a stand up guy and you can count on him. We need more hunters like him in this sport!!!

Gateholio
10-29-2014, 03:10 PM
FuddRuppster is top shelf. A more helpful guy is hard to find. :)