PDA

View Full Version : Mulie and whitetail hunting shuswap

backyardhunter3006
10-21-2014, 07:46 PM
Hey me and my dad are heading up this weekend to the cabin in eagle bay. We are looking at hunting around chase in the sun peaks/ Adams river or around eagle bay/blind bay and maybe even chase area. We do not have a bunch of hunting in this area but we are hoping to get some grouse and hopefully a whitetail or mulie. We would really appreciate any help with info about hunting this area. I am 14 years old and I would really like to have a awesome hunt this weekend. Thank you so much for your time.

skuntor
10-21-2014, 07:58 PM
Maybe do some door knocking at some properties down low if you want to find whitetail. Some people just want people to shoot as many as they can.

Liveforthehunt
10-21-2014, 08:01 PM
Deer everywhere out that way just put the time in and you shouldn't have any problems at least wacking a pesky whitetail

B-rad
10-21-2014, 09:36 PM
The whitetail down low in pockets through out the Shuswap valley,,,,,mulies are up higher,,,,,granted there IS lots of mule does down low now too,,,,but the Bucks have not dropped down much in elevation

Sofa King
10-21-2014, 09:46 PM
you have a cabin at eagle bay?
lucky you.
that's where I launch my boat when I go fishing.
ummmm........where do you hide the keys?

ghost
10-22-2014, 06:33 AM
Was up there last weekend got skunked. Hope you have better luck than I did, good luck.

backyardhunter3006
10-22-2014, 02:59 PM
Thanks guys for the info. Does anyone have any info about hunting near sunshine ski hill or lower Adams river. Is there much for grouse in that area. Looking mainly for mulies but will take a whitetail if we see one. Thanks again guys.