PDA

View Full Version : Weather...

Cyrus
10-19-2014, 06:58 AM
Is it just me or is the weather really screwing the hunting so far this year??? Warm temps, high winds, too many sunny days, no rain...Maybe I'm just venting because of the 70 km winds howling today....Seems way off from any year I can think of...

Bushy
10-19-2014, 07:25 AM
Agree, no snow even on the high hills, outlook looks the same until the day before 4 point. Very little hunting reports here so your not alone. There have been isolated movements but no weather related reasons for game moving. Be a ton of deer for next year in the 4 point department!

Quince
10-19-2014, 08:49 AM
You must be on the top of the connector. Could probably paraglide the cuts

markomoose
10-19-2014, 08:58 AM
Yup,weather has been strange this year.Was 17 celcius here in PG on sat.This morning it's 15 celcius at 9 am and blowing a gale.

Salty
10-19-2014, 10:42 AM
Thismorning we had thunder like big time in your face interior summer storm type thunder and lightening right over town. My wife woke up thinking it was a landslide. Judging by the 3/4 full bucket sitting on the deck that only had about 2 inches of water in it yesterday I'd say we've had 5 or 6 inches of rain in 24 hours. That part is about right for this time of year but thunder? Plus its still pretty warm more than 10 degrees.

Sofa King
10-19-2014, 10:57 AM
yup.
way too warm still, for my liking.
and when precip does show up, it's rain up high instead of some beautiful snow.
I've stopped even going out some days because the weather is too nice.
I want some snow so I can track my a deer.