PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Intersted in A Late Hunt Today or A Day Hunt Tomorrow?

PointMan
10-14-2014, 12:33 PM
Anyone looking for a hunting partner tomorrow? I'm off today and tomorrow with a truck I can't drive, feeling more than a little frustrated at the lack of time in hunting this year. If anyone wants a buddy for a day hunt tomorrow, or even a late hunt today, shoot me a PM. I'm more than happy to go halfers on the gas and I don't want half of your kill, you kill it, I'll be happy to help you with the grunt work and you can keep the meat. I hunt to feed my family, I'm sure you do the same.

PointMan
10-16-2014, 10:03 AM
AMENDMENT: I'm looking for a hunting buddy for this season (what's left of it anyway) and hopefully seasons beyond that. I have a truck, but just haven't got the money to do the repairs, replace the tires and cover insurance this year. It's been a leaner one than usual and I'm really feeling the pinch. Like I said in my post above, I'm more than happy to cover half the gas, and I don't want half your game, what's yours is yours, what's mine is mine, and I don't mind helping with the grunt work. My work schedule is a bit odd, but I can count on every second weekend off and Thursdays I start early afternoon, other than that my other days off change a bit. Because I haven't got a reliable hunting vehicle this year I've been watching most of the season go by through my living room window, and it's starting to get me down. If you're new to the area, new to hunting or just tired of hunting alone, shoot me a PM. I live in Vernon, but know some decent spots in region 3 and 4 as well. If it matters, (hope this isn't starting to sound like a personals ad) I don't smoke, so your truck won't get stinky from me, I don't drink, so you won't be picking me up hung over and grumpy, and I'm ready to head out at a moments notice, so I won't have you waiting in the truck for an hour while I find my magazine, boots or license.