PDA

View Full Version : boundary bay

Roe
10-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Yesterday some people were shooting a good 20 minutes before legal time. Better today, but that might be because ducks are educated already.

Sunrise yesterday was the perfect Tequila variety with circulating ducks in the stirred not shaken concoction. Absolutely stunning. I spend so much time admiring the view that I am shocked to find that I have not shot any of the cast.

mklaver
10-13-2014, 12:10 PM
I noticed the same on Saturday - *******s. Didn't hunt yesterday but didn't hear any early shots today..... it was a brilliant opening, until my gun broke at 8:30 am......

wicket
10-13-2014, 02:02 PM
I noticed the same on Saturday - *******s. Didn't hunt yesterday but didn't hear any early shots today..... it was a brilliant opening, until my gun broke at 8:30 am......

sucks about your gun....happened to me guiding opening day, now I bring another in a double case......which I guess is fine if you have 2 duck guns....if you don't......well just ignore the guy from Ontario.

pnbrock
10-13-2014, 02:16 PM
Don't worry they started in the field 15 min early as well not just the forshore gang.

limit time
10-13-2014, 06:53 PM
So...are we talking half hr before? Or, a half hr before a half hr before sunrise?

mklaver
10-13-2014, 07:07 PM
hehe I DO have a back up gun - at home. :-( still learning tough lessons in my 6th season........