PDA

View Full Version : Lower Mainland Land Access

bc-hunter
10-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Hello everyone!

I came across some information on the site about lower mainland private land access, so hopefully I’m not throwing the same question out there.

Are there any private waterfowl/pheasant hunting clubs in the lower mainland with access to private land? Or, are there any land owners that grant access to a few hunters?

It’s getting busy out there and I would be open to paying dollars for getting access here and there for myself and our two-year old retriever. We’re pretty low-key and respectful of other people’s property.

Thank you.

f350ps
10-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Associated Wildlife Preserve has a lot of land and do pheasant releases through out the season. K

LupieHunter
10-11-2014, 05:28 PM
The only private ones I know of are Associated Wildlife as mentioned above and west ham island which is only open to residents and a few permit holders. Other than those you basically just have to knock on some doors and talk to farmers and get permission if you don't already have connections. If you have a boat there's always the marsh too that's public

bandit
10-11-2014, 06:53 PM
There are a few small private clubs with access to only 1 or 2 farms. They are not cheap and basically you have to be invited to join by the existing members. I've been trying for many years to get invited to join my buddy's club in maple ridge but no luck!!

bc-hunter
10-11-2014, 07:45 PM
Thank you! I'll try getting in touch with the Associated Wildlife Preserve next week and see how far I get. If that fails, I'll go door to door at some of our local farms with a bundle of cash.

limit time
10-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Thank you! I'll try getting in touch with the Associated Wildlife Preserve next week and see how far I get. If that fails, I'll go door to door at some of our local farms with a bundle of cash.
I've been on the waiting list for???? Almost two years!!