PDA

View Full Version : Heading to MCnab for my leh elk.

pinofire
10-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Well guys heading to Mcnab for my leh elk hunt. Unfortunately with having sold the house and moving I only have a short time to go. I hope to have a story and some pics next week for you!

MB_Boy
10-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Good luck.....have been all around there on the water as a friend has a place on Anvil but have never explored up in there.

RB2
10-10-2014, 01:10 AM
Good luck. Beautiful area. I am jealous.

markomoose
10-10-2014, 02:03 AM
As a former Howe Sound resident I wish you good fortune and LARGE antlers!

saleensteve
10-13-2014, 07:57 PM
Wish you good luck, unfortunately I won't be able to use my McNab LEH due to unforseen circumstances. Get a nice one for both of us!

pinofire
10-14-2014, 04:21 PM
Well Guys not much to report, lots of rain falling. One group got a nice 6x6,another group got a their cow. Now for the disgusting part. Allegedly one group shot one the night before the season opened. We heard the shots the night before and they were gone early the next day. Now I never saw it but heard another group had and touched it opening morning and it was cold. Word traveled fast because someone who came in opening day heard about it on the water taxi. The C.O's came up Saturday and were checking licenses and asking questions about the group. It's to bad people can't play by the rules. It ruins it for everyone else. I hope the C.O's can get to the bottom of it and these guys get caught.

Buckzilla
10-14-2014, 04:25 PM
Wish you good luck, unfortunately I won't be able to use my McNab LEH due to unforseen circumstances. Get a nice one for both of us!

Such a sought after draw, and not used?!?!?!?!!?!?