PDA

View Full Version : regulation help!

bpeters
09-29-2014, 05:49 PM
I have nevr really thought about it but now I realize that each season is in a different box with a different bag limit. for example September 0-9 is youth and in that specific box there is a bag limit... does this mean that this is the bag limit for that time period (sept 1-9) only? then when you move to the next box down or up to regular season it is a different time period, and it is in a seperated box with another bag limit, so can you take the same species in the next time period? eg. nov 1-30. may need to look at the regs to see what I am talking about basically there are a bunch of bag limits and I am curious how many you can take. if you guys can get what I am asking I'll be impressed:???:

PointMan
09-29-2014, 05:53 PM
No, the bag limit is for the species for the entire season. For example, if it says your region has a bag limit of one during youth, 1 during regular then the limit is 1.

Wentrot
09-29-2014, 05:53 PM
Mother of god! You need the "deer bag limits-explained" page..

PointMan
09-29-2014, 05:55 PM
For example, here's region 4.

REGIONAL Bagag Limits
Bobcat: The bag limit for Bobcat is one.
Cougar: The bag limit for Cougar is one, except
in MUs 4-6 to 4-8, 4-28 to 4-31, 4-38, and 4-39 where the bag limit is two.
Coyote: No bag limit (NBL).
Deer: The aggreate bag limit in the Kootenay
Region is two. The bag limit for mule (black-
tailed) deer is one. The bag limit for white-tailed
is two; both may be antlerless, but only one
may be a buck.
Grouse: The daily aggregate bag limit for grouse: blue (dusky), spruce (Franklin), and ruffed is 5.Turkey: The regional aggregate bag limit for turkey
is two. Only one turkey may be taken in the spring
and only one turkey may be taken in the fall.

Kopper
09-29-2014, 06:20 PM
Take a look at page 17 of the synopsis. Better to ask the question than make a mistake!!!