PDA

View Full Version : Deer hunting in 5-15

JIL_24/7
09-28-2014, 07:21 PM
Hello All,
I have a moose draw in 5-15C and 11 days off. I will be staying around Spanish Lake. My question is a hypothetical one. If I were to get a moose in the first 4 days or so and wanted to hunt for deer would it make sense to stay in that area or would it be better to move to some other area between Likely and the Lower Mainland? I will have a partner helping me, so it would be great to get him to a good area to hunt if we are successful early for moose. Bottom line is I want to maximize my hunting time by hunting all the days I have off. Thanks in advance for any info.

JIL_24/7
09-28-2014, 09:12 PM
Also,
When I try to search for "deer Likely" or even "5-15C" or "deer 5-15" the search feature picks only one word. Is there anyway to search better for this sort of thing?

BuckEye
09-28-2014, 09:32 PM
Not sure about 5-15C. I covered a bit of 5-15D for a week last year. Lots of animal sign but not from deer. I didn't see one deer in many miles of UTV exploring. (I know, I know..I got out and walked some too) Migration routes in the area are where those in the know go from what I understand.