PDA

View Full Version : Boormans???

Foxtail
09-28-2014, 06:53 PM
A buddy from work just told me Boormans was broken into on Friday and the whole wall of collectors stuff was taken... Anyone know anything? I found this with a quick search.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/jessica-biel-s-blade-trinity-bow-stolen-in-new-westminster-1.2780700

Foxtail
09-28-2014, 08:15 PM
Looks like they just took the bows off the one wall... Weird that they took the bows that they did(all old "collector" bows). I don't think they will be able to sell any of them very easily... Nor are they worth much to anyone that doesnt know what they are. There are new bows worth A LOT more and easier to move hanging on the walls in there.

adriaticum
09-28-2014, 08:23 PM
You have to think about how weird those thieves are if they think Jessica Biel's bow has value.

buck nash
09-28-2014, 08:55 PM
Theres often no logic to what people steal in b&e's. My brothers house got broken into last week. They stole cameras, tablets and some jewelry but they left the most expensive jewelry alone as well as a envelope with $800 cash. It was all in the same safe.

Xenomorph
09-29-2014, 03:41 PM
I'm actually happy thieves are dumb, I mean raise your hand who had their 2k setups at the back being dialed in or being worked on something :) Super happy they stuck to memorabilia and not some "practical" "usable" bow. But then again, they probably cannot pull back 80#ers :mrgreen: