PDA

View Full Version : CALLNG ALL CRANBROOK HBC MEMBERS please read.

mike-juliet
09-20-2014, 03:02 PM
Okay so in a nut shell, I have 7 buddies in elk camp at an undisclosed location in the vicinity of Fernie.

I am flying from Vancouver to Cranbrook tomorrow arriving at 11:25am, and was supposed to have a friend from Cranbrook drive me to the highway turn off in Fernie so I could jump in my tracker and drive out to camp.

Well My Friend from the Brooklyn Zoo got so ****ing drunk last night he woke up in ****ing Calgary this morning and won't be back in Cranbrook until next week so I am in a serious pickle for a ride.

Already Tried calling my friends in the bush but they have yet to return my call. Greyhound only runs to Fernie from Cranbrook at 1205am (what the hell right??)

If their is another shuttle option (all my firearms is are in the bush, all I have is a duffle bag) I could look into please let me know.

OR if anyone is traveling from Cranbrook to Fernie tomorrow at around 11:30 or noon or just likes to scenic drives with strangers through the mountains let me know. I will fully compensate for fuel with Money, story telling or terrible off key flat singing, your choice.

604-897-0891

Ourea
09-20-2014, 03:08 PM
We all feel your pain and sense your obvious angst.
That's a tough pickle to be in.
Sure hope a member comes thru for you.
Good luck.

moosinaround
09-20-2014, 03:20 PM
how far is Cranbrook to Fernie? Hire a cab? No pickle, they will take ya!!

Sofa King
09-20-2014, 03:59 PM
too funny.
I've got some friends who have woke up in far away cities after some very, very heavy nights.

allan
09-20-2014, 04:15 PM
I've sent a pm your way

mike-juliet
09-20-2014, 04:21 PM
Wow, 1 hour and 15 minutes after I posted this thread and I have recieved multiple PM's from members willing to lend me a hand, or try to facilitate me getting a ride.

I have gotten my situation squared away but I would sincerely like to thank all of you who took the time to read this, and also those who messaged me to help.

All the best Ladies & Gentlemen.

pin_head
09-20-2014, 05:15 PM
Your "buddy" better have some good picturesto share. What a douche

markomoose
09-20-2014, 09:54 PM
Good luck on your hunt Matt Your buddy owes you BIG TIME!

Spy
09-20-2014, 10:27 PM
HBC at its best it would be great if you could name the members who offered you help ? Good on all that offered,:-)
Love threads like this :-)

mikeman20
09-21-2014, 09:22 AM
Glad to see you got help so quickly