PDA

View Full Version : Lost dogs Elkhart lodge okanagan connector area

bigcountry7
09-18-2014, 11:02 AM
I have lost my 2 dogs, one male golden retriever/ chow cross his name is Charlie gold in color, and the other is a female stafford shire terrier black in color her name is Lucy, they ran away from Elkhart lodge on the okanagan connector between peachland and merritt on September 18th around 12:00 in the afternoon. If anyone has seen these dogs please pm me with any information would be a great help

Grousedaddy
09-18-2014, 11:24 AM
Good luck i hope you find tour dogs man i lost my dog for a day when he ran away once was so sick i couldnt sleep but he came home and i hope yours do too!

digginsweatinswearin
09-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Let the cops know in Merrit and Ktown, ask if there is any active logging in the area and talk to the crews, they cover a lot of ground in the area.

bcfirefly
09-18-2014, 02:50 PM
lost my 2 up there 2 years ago, found one the next morning and the other that evening at the pet hospital in Kelowna full of porcupine quills. lots of ppl in the area and if they find a stray they tend to grab them right away so check the spca in west Kelowna, Kelowna as well as angel's dog rescue in merritt. there is a facebook page for lost pets which is how I found the one who decided to roll with the porcupine.
good luck!

adamgarbett
09-18-2014, 03:42 PM
Little *******s!!! Hope you find them soon Jason. I can't imagine Lucy will want to stay out in the cold for the night. Best of luck buddy