PDA

View Full Version : good spot for coyotes

deerhunter123
09-16-2014, 03:03 PM
Hey Hunters,

does anyone know where there is a good spot for coyotes? I wanna get my first one so please let me know

thanks,

Deerhunter123

itsy bitsy xj
09-16-2014, 03:19 PM
A good place for a yote?... In my crosshairs lol

Sofa King
09-16-2014, 03:27 PM
find game and you'll usually find coyotes not far.

Amphibious
09-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Find a barb wire fence and you'll probably find a coyote.

Kami
09-16-2014, 05:15 PM
BC = Lots of coyotes everywhere pretty much. Rural areas with farms and chicken houses near by is a prime spot. I have seen coyotes in so many different locations from city, to rural, to in the middle of the bush. A Raspy Coaxer by Primos has worked awesome for me. Cheap. Just throw it around your neck. If you see one, he does not see you, hit the bush and start calling. Works like a charm!

http://www.primos.com/products/predator-calls/raspy-coaxer/

Rob Chipman
09-16-2014, 05:29 PM
I've been seeing quite a few in East Van lately. The one in my avatar is a Westside Vancouver coyote.

You'll need a suppressor, and you'll have to shoot from inside the truck. :-)

Sofa King
09-16-2014, 05:34 PM
I've been seeing quite a few in East Van lately. The one in my avatar is a Westside Vancouver coyote.

You'll need a suppressor, and you'll have to shoot from inside the truck. :-)

or even better, drill a hole in your tailgate.
that way you can be comfortable laying prone.

Fella
09-16-2014, 05:41 PM
Hey Hunters,

does anyone know where there is a good spot for coyotes? I wanna get my first one so please let me know

thanks,

Deerhunter123

Bud, you live in chilliwack. Step outside on a calm moonlit evening and you'll hear them going nuts. Get permission from a farmer, get the Fraser valley special hunting permit, and make sure to pattern your shotgun.

finngun
09-16-2014, 05:46 PM

You'll need a suppressor, and you'll have to shoot from inside the truck. :-)...

WWell that might get really expensive

deerhunter123
09-16-2014, 06:30 PM
Bud, you live in chilliwack. Step outside on a calm moonlit evening and you'll hear them going nuts. Get permission from a farmer, get the Fraser valley special hunting permit, and make sure to pattern your shotgun.

Thanks for the advice

Cookie1965
09-16-2014, 06:30 PM
I live in east van, near a gold course. Damned things are all over the place.