PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: British Columbia Hunters

tanukiattack
09-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Just joined the forum and figured I'd let everyone here know about my new hunting website which I just added in BC. It's a free website dedicated to help hunters access hunting MUs, information and regulations. You can search by animal or by hunting spot and the website will let you know what's in season automatically. Check it out and let me know what you think. As of right now I have Ontario & BC and I'm already working on Alberta.

Happy Hunting!

P.S. I'm not sure if this breaks the forum rules and if it does my apologies and I'll take it down immediately.

The Dawg
09-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Ya it's spamming.

And it's already been done here in BC.

mike-juliet
09-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Cool idea however, I will stick to HuntbuddyBC and my regs.

bc_buckshot
09-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Its best to know the regs or have the regs with you before heading to a hunt rather then hope there is signal to go on your website and read.. I will pass

deadlyshot19
09-10-2014, 11:50 AM
This is not the right place for this. However as a tool for entry level hunters I can see this being useful as long as your information is kept current. Good luck selling seasoned and veteran hunters on it though. Also if you expect to advertise using someones business (in this case HuntingBC) expect to pay for it.

olympia
09-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Its not working

Elkhound
09-10-2014, 12:39 PM
I took the link off your post as it does violate forum rules on advertising