PDA

View Full Version : Bowhunting Course in Victoria

The Hermit
03-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Okay folks who is in? And what is the best weekend? I'd really like to get this done before bear season if possible.

This assumes of course that we can get an instructor lined up.

Apparently it is a full two days.

I am in and okay on any of the above weekends.

Bow Walker
03-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Sorry Bill...........I'm spoken for during the weekends that are left in March. Any Possibility for thr second weekend in April??

The Hermit
03-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Yup I could do that...

trapperdan2061
03-10-2007, 05:51 AM
I am after a bit of info, I am seeing a lot of talk about this course is it now required to hunt with a Bow in BC.

I am returning home from Ontario and plan on hunting Bear with my bow.

The Hermit
03-10-2007, 07:53 AM
No it is not a legal requirement in BC. However, that may change and regardless IMHO it is something we should all do.

J_T
03-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Bill, how is the response going. I'd like to know the results of the poll, but I don't want to vote and skew the information. Only way to view is vote.

JT

Tuffcity
03-10-2007, 09:53 AM
J T,

On the far right hand side is an underlined "View Poll Results". If you click on that you can see results and not vote.

Hermit: I need a "none of the above" button. :) (edited to explain: I'd like to take the course, just can't do it until May or later)

RC

J_T
03-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks RC, how dumb am I. On other sites, if you don't vote you can't observe the vote talley. I just assumed..... goes to show you, don't assume.

Thanks.

BUT, I see only 2 people of responded in the affirmative.

Hermit, perhaps you can reach outside this site and connect with some people at the shoots you will be attending. I'm sure you can arrange to meet Awishanew at a shoot coming up.

JT

islandboy
03-12-2007, 07:34 PM
I am interested 8-) , however I would only be able to do so in June or later (assuming the next 2 months go well for me :lol: )