PDA

View Full Version : LEH response

kebes
08-22-2014, 10:50 AM
Anyone else get a response from writing letters about the tardiness of the LEH this year? I just now got one saying they plan to address the issue by putting it online next year.

deadlyshot19
08-22-2014, 11:04 AM
It was online this year as well... Also I believe part of the delay was because of the land that was given away as "traditional hunting grounds" because some people are now unable to use their draws. Just my opinion though I'm not sure of the actual reasoning.

Elkaholic
08-22-2014, 11:49 AM
It was online this year as well... Also I believe part of the delay was because of the land that was given away as "traditional hunting grounds" because some people are now unable to use their draws. Just my opinion though I'm not sure of the actual reasoning.

I think what kebes was referring to was being able to apply for LEH online. We all know the cards get scanned into an electronic system once in Vic. So once guys can do it all online it would streamline the process (we hope).

deadlyshot19
08-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Ah, yes that makes sense.

VLD43
08-22-2014, 02:52 PM
Speaking off which, and not to hijack this thread, have you noticed that the "Special LEH Permit" for Mountain Sheep has yet to be drawn this year. Normally that result is out by the end of July. This would be for the 2015 hunt.

blindcast
08-22-2014, 04:04 PM
Would the online LEH application system ever be refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No doubt some glitches out of the gate, but I think most of us on here would still welcome it.

Bobfl
08-22-2014, 05:56 PM
it does not matter what the ministry does, They could not arrange a boy scout picnic or a good shit, Its all rigged