PDA

View Full Version : Cali Sheep Partner 8-2 and 8-7

charlie_horse
08-21-2014, 07:57 PM
So tonight, I received the unfortunate news that my hunting partner wont be able to go on our hunt for one reason or another. My draw is the similkameen any ram in region 8-2 and 8-7. I'll be leaving the thursday night after work to keremeos (august 28) and plan on scouting the 29th, 30th and 31st. My hunt opens on the 1st and i plan on hunting until the following sunday (september 7th) or until I get my animal. I know it is short notice and I'll probably be doing this solo but I figured I would give it a shot. This is my first sheep and backpack hunt. any questions just send me a PM or if you have any region specific advice or knowledge that you would like to chime in that would also be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

srupp
08-21-2014, 08:39 PM
Hmmm unfortunate...however not fatal....much easier to move and not get spotted by rams...just upped your stealth mode 100 %...you have that Leh tag make the most of it

Good luck straight shooting ..be safe

Cheers
Srupp

charlie_horse
08-21-2014, 09:23 PM
it wont turn into tag soup from lack of trying!

604redneck
08-21-2014, 09:39 PM
Pack as much water as you can carry if I get time I'll come out but won't be carrying more than a spotter and camera as my back is still sore