PDA

View Full Version : dore river road access?

lightmag
08-11-2014, 08:36 AM
How's the road up the dore river ? Into eagle valley and ozalinka? Truck access ? How far , quad ? Heard there might be bridge was outs ? Any info would be great , thx

remps
08-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Havent been upnsince the spring and I know an avalanche brought down a bunch of trees across the road after the eagle valley parking. North Dore has a washout section that you can drive around, driving up until 14km(?) I think then trees hang over onto the road so you would have to quad it after there. If I get a chance I'll take a drive up and let ya know for sure
sure

lightmag
08-12-2014, 03:36 AM
Havent been upnsince the spring and I know an avalanche brought down a bunch of trees across the road after the eagle valley parking. North Dore has a washout section that you can drive around, driving up until 14km(?) I think then trees hang over onto the road so you would have to quad it after there. If I get a chance I'll take a drive up and let ya know for sure
sure

that would be amzing if you get the chance :) appreciate your help

Ride
08-12-2014, 07:11 AM
As of two weeks ago the avalanche debris was still blocking the road, quite high.

remps
08-15-2014, 08:26 AM
Hoping to get up this weekend, will make note of km marks for ya

lightmag
08-15-2014, 06:22 PM
perfect thx
:)

Hoping to get up this weekend, will make note of km marks for ya

remps
08-16-2014, 09:15 PM
Hey so I made a trip up and a report for ya on the roads. Even saw some goats out and about. PM me your email and I'll send you a Google Earth file with the info

lightmag
08-24-2014, 09:28 AM
PM sent, your time and help are apprciated so much, thank you

Hey so I made a trip up and a report for ya on the roads. Even saw some goats out and about. PM me your email and I'll send you a Google Earth file with the info